imadethismistake (you fuckers will thank me later)

Black First press.

Color second press.

Thanks for pointing out this discretion! I'll let Jer over @ ACR know too!

Oh, now that leaves me with more questions. Do I go with boring black but first press or wait and get fancy colours on the second press? Or do I buy both??

Well. First press has 2 different versions of the artwork (and boy do I mean different!) So if this was a Steinways release and it was me sitting there, quivering nervously over the "send payment" button within paypal, I'd buy both artworks then wait until the 2nd press came out and grab that too :-D. Buddiluvthasteinways

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kylewilliam

the second pressing, whenever that ends up happening, will definitely be on multi colour and will have different art. i suggest going for both pressings

Guest baseball

Well. First press has 2 different versions of the artwork (and boy do I mean different!) So if this was a Steinways release and it was me sitting there, quivering nervously over the "send payment" button within paypal, I'd buy both artworks then wait until the 2nd press came out and grab that too :-D. Buddiluvthasteinways

It's true, this man would take a bullet in any orifice for the Steinways.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kylewilliam

big changes:

now a 12" on multi-coloured vinyl, one artwork for the first press, and a limited to 50 tour only version with different artwork. anyone who ordered both versions of the 10" will recieve both the tour only version and the real version,

Guest kylewilliam

to answer the questions:

it became a 12" because we had a breakdown of communication about the length / artwork. we would have had to raise the price a TON if we wanted to continue to have two sets of full colour artworks and labels. Now instead of having the artwork variations, we have the colour variations.

Anti-Creative Records, Covert Coercion Records, and The Cottage Records will all have different colours, and the rarest are being sent out on a first come first serve basis, anyone who already ordered both art versions of the vinyl through The Cottage Records will recieve the rarest colour and a tour only test press.

I am sorry I can't save tour copies, but once we get the actual records shipped to us on tour we will stop selling the tour only version [which is /50] and will save them for anyone who asks.

in the event that anyone wants a tour only version, if there are any left after tour we will send them to any multiple-variation orders left.

records ship as soon as we get them. I am guessing early June.

hope this cleared everything up! let me knowi f you have any more questions

Guest kylewilliam

oh and dante, fake problems called, they want you to stop taking their virginitys over and over and over. casey is a tiny little thing, he can't take much more.

Guest kylewilliam

june 24 in toronto. and no, there is no support. just me and evan and isaac from white york drumming, should be fun.