FS: 2 copies Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD Colored.

NationallyFrightened

Hi, I'm new here but I've already been able to make a purchase for 1 record I've been looking for for awhile, no I'll try to sell one I'd imagine a lot of people might be after and I have a extra.

This is the record store day copy with the blue/white/orange records. Limited to 500 I believe. Much more limited than the SRC copies.

I'm only selling 1 of the 2. It doesn't matter which to me and which I sell.

The first is still sealed and is in very good condition other than a slight ding on the top left corner.

th_dd2f5d475b720f52b9b0fa6c98f9e188_zps9

th_ef91e52a65f5f188b63e70af300e1f81_zpsb

The second is opened, has the same ding on the top corner, but also has a split in the spine.

th_e75d72bffc3879b1a1714926e0e7634b_zps6

th_96da005d818d632c1c20f1964c389270_zpsf

th_518e6ca564b7cb66e23f92215a2913dc_zps9

th_dde358ec53e74ac6c0bc4e53247085df_zpse

If anyone is interested in either, just let me know and we can work something out. I'm not sure what either are really worth. I'm happy to keep and play either so it doesn't matter which I sell.

I'm open to trades but not really sure of anything I absolutely have to have. The only thing I'm really looking for is a copy of Throwing Copper by Live but I'm only interested in the copper colored vinyl, not the black.

you can try selling it on discogs as well. a sealed copy sold for $109 in October. And another sealed copy sold for $75 last april, so its gone up on there at least. Doubt it will sell for anywhere near that much here, but its never sold under $60 on discogs so its worth a shot if you're wanting more than cost for it.

• 4 months later...