PO: Stick Together - No More Second Chances LP

Shinji

"This was another project that we kinda dragged our feet on but we finally got it done. This 12" features both the No More Games and Surviving the Times 7"s plus an exclusive song, all re-mastered for this release. Since both 7"s are now sold out, this is the only way to get your hands on these waxy tracks and this will also be a 1 time only press of 1000. 2 Colors are available for purchase and are first come, first serve."

http://www.triplebrecords.bigcartel.com/product/stick-together-no-more-second-chances-12-pre-order

Tracklisting: 
1. Stick Together 
2. Don't Get Stuck 
3. Actions Speak Louder 
4. For Myself 
5. The Real You (No More Games) 
6. Gonna Bust* 
7. View Of One 
8. Take the Pain 
9. Let Me Live 
10. Surviving the Times 
11. End It 
12. Drugs Suck

Cool shirt also posted which I assume will go quick. Check it out. 

Is that how pre-ordering through them works? Since you can't choose an option, do they automatically give you both colors if you order two?

Sam usually does it as a first come first serve. I ordered two figuring I will get one of each but just in case I left a note in the paypal transaction

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the green mint swirl variant of this in today. Hate to bump a thread that hasn't had much activity in a while, but this looks and sounds really good. Anyone on the fence should grab a copy of this (green mint is sold out now) but black is still available. Really digging the custom dust sleeve for this as well.