PO: Kidcrash - Jokes

Finally, this awesome release is available again.

Originally released on CD on Init Records in 2007 and shortly thereafter on vinyl by Denovali Records/Ape Must Not Kill Ape Records/Purepainsugar, in a pressing of 1000 copies and sold out in no time. Now approximately six years since this has been sold out in all formats, Init Records is proud to reissue it on LP for its first U.S. vinyl pressing, this time with inverted artwork and a 11"x23" insert in a standard LP jacket. Limited to 500 copies in three different colors of vinyl (100 half-black/half-white vinyl, 200 black vinyl, 200 white vinyl)! Includes MP3 download of the entire album.

http://initrecords.corecommerce.com/KIDCRASH-Jokes-LP-PRE-ORDER.html

New album is finally almost finished. Won't see New Ruins until some time after that comes out, probably.

Is that coming out on Init too? I don't know if I should hold off on this or not...Might just pull because its one of the most talented bands (insert prepositional phrase here).

silly question, but any idea if the band is still putting out a kick starter exclusive of the LP? i remember seeing it years go and regretting not putting in for it, but then again it has taken awhile....

my all time favorite band, so glad to hear they have another record in them!

YES, there will still be an exclusive color vinyl for Kickstarter limited to the 100 people who pledged for it.  There will be some other color variants for the public, too, of course.

Split color vinyl is SOLD OUT.  There's about 80 copies left on white vinyl or black vinyl, with the other half of the pressing going to our exclusive distributor, Cobraside for stores/distros.

New Ruins LP will come someday.  New LP will come out sooner. Both on Init.

YES!

• 1 month later...