LaGrecia "On Parallels" mp3, track listing, and co

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

LaGrecia “On Parallels”

I hate to be so bold, but I think that LaGrecia’s “On Parallels” could be the greatest piece of work Jason Shevchuk has ever been involved with. That is not to discount anything Kid Dynamite or None More Black ever did as I love both of those bands, it just says how incredible this new album is. Something truly magical happened when Jason, Dana, and Sal got together and the resulting 11 tracks show so much depth and diversity. There will be some surprises on this album for those of you that have been keeping score. Every day I find a new favorite song and it is really exciting to have this kind of album on Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective. I just can’t wait til everyone else can hear these songs and see exactly what I am talking about.

Stay tuned as we will soon be posting a pre-order for the vinyl, the CD, and we will have a few package deals including t-shirts, a limited edition silk-screen, a pint glass, and some one inch buttons. We love the artwork so much we convinced Sal from LaGrecia to design a really cool silk-screened poster. As with some of our previous releases, we will be offering a full download of the entire album long before the album’s release date of June 24th. For now check out the mp3 for “My Lightning“

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/LaGrecia/LaGrecia_MyLightning.mp3

1. Hey Medic

2. You Like Baseball I Like Ghosts

3. According to My Notes

4. Don’t Wanna Be Right

5. Slower than Manasses

6. In the Grass

7. Can’t Go Back to Daddy’s

8. Two Shotguns

9. My Lightning (mp3)

10. Silently Just

11. The Montage

Guest Admin
Virgil, would it be a problem if I debuted/played this song on my radio show next week?

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T WAIT.

yes, you are more than welcome to use the track for your radio show. thanks for helping to spread the word.