Animals As Leaders (2xLP-Gold) + Weightless (LP-Grey Marble) ON SALE

RedrexXx

Hey guys,

I was very surprised to find those brand new and on sale. Both are a second print, but they were very limited (132 pcs for the transparent gold and 106 for the grey marble). You can purchased them at http://store.cinderblock.com/animals-as-leaders-2lp-gold.html for a very decent price! I can't believe it's still in stock. Go for it!

Excited for their new album! Their red limited edition vinyl is already sold out!

Careful, I just bought the AAL gold LP from cinder block and it wasn't gold. It was straight clear. Granted I was stoked to get the album either way for the price but I was a bit aggravated it wasn't gold as advertised. They still haven't gotten back to me regarding the color problem.

That's fine. The pressings are pretty limited anyway (clear is /219), so I'll be glad just to get the record for sure.

Hey guys, you're ALL welcome  ;)

Careful, I just bought the AAL gold LP from cinder block and it wasn't gold. It was straight clear. Granted I was stoked to get the album either way for the price but I was a bit aggravated it wasn't gold as advertised. They still haven't gotten back to me regarding the color problem.

Really? Mmmmm can you let us know as soon as you get news from them? That's really weird. Also, we'll see if you're the only one that encounter this problem.

That's fine. The pressings are pretty limited anyway (clear is /219), so I'll be glad just to get the record for sure.

I agree, even if the gold looks better, getting one of those limited records are already a blessing! This band is already legendary.

Same thing here. Ordered gold and received the clear. I'm not too upset since I was looking for any kind of variant color, but the Gold did look really sweet.

Same thing here. Ordered gold and received the clear. I'm not too upset since I was looking for any kind of variant color, but the Gold did look really sweet.

Aw damned. Yeah it seems that they made a mistake. I sent them a email. I'm still waiting for mine because I'm in Canada. Finger cross, maybe it's random clear/gold :D

I never received an email back from Cinder Block and it's been over a week. Looks like they have garbage customer service. I'm not going to delve deeper because I'm just happy I received a copy of this album, regardless if it's clear of gold. Though the audio quality could be better it isn't bad, definitely still listenable and worth buying if you are an AAL fan. Not to mention the 3D inside cover is pretty awesome haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...