Support My Stupid Pokemon Nostalgia Binge (I Will Regret This)

derrickcook19941

Anyone got any cards still from the first few series?

im looking for stuff from

-Base Set

-Fossil

-Jungle

-Base Set 2

-Rocket

-Gym Leaders Stuff

-any of the Neo series.

ill pay you enough to make it worth your while but not looking to go crazy

sidenote: fuck my nostalgia feeling ass. this is dumb and i will regret it, but i can't help myself.

I have a friend / roommate who has a shitload of cards, a lot of which are actually really good and/or rare I guess, but he's not really into it anymore. I'll ask him if he's interested in selling any

sweet man. yeah im gonna update my post just googled the series i had in my childhood.

I've got original, still shrinkwrapped deck box booster sets things for - charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, lt. surge, brock, misty, and i think two of the jungle sets as well, and half of them are the unbolded originals

i did some trade with my bro where i got all the magic cards and he got all the pokemon ( minus those decks ) but he has all 150, most of the second set, with half of the rare ones.

Pretty sure these are all the holographics I have left. I can go through my binders if you want me to!

Base Set:

Machamp 1st Edition

Base Set 2:

Venusaur

Fossil:

Dragonite

Team Rocket:

Dark Gyarados 1st Edition

Dark Machamp 1st Edition

Dark Dragonite

Dark Golbat 1st Edition

Gym Heroes:

Misty's Tentacruel 1st Edition

Rocket's Scyther 1st Edition

Erika's Dragonair 1st Edition

Rocket's Moltres 1st Edition

Brock's Rhydon 1st Edition

Erika's Vileplume 1st Edition

Lt. Surge's Fearow 1st Edition

Sabrina's Gengar 1st Edition

The Rocket's Trap 1st Edition

Lt. Surge 1st Edition

Gym Challenge:

Brock's Ninetails 1st Edition

Sabrina's Alakazam 1st Edition

Erika's Venusaur 1st Edition

Koga's Beedrill 1st Edition

Lt. Surge's Raichu 1st Edition

Neo Destiny:

Light Dragonite 1st Edition

Neo Genesis:

Skarmory 1st Edition

Togetic 1st Edition

Jumpluff 1st Edition (small crease on the top of the card)

Pichu 1st Edition

Ampharos 1st Edition

Heracross 1st Edition

Kingdra 1st Edition

PM me if you're interested in anything!

I've got so much pokemon shit. Cards, DVDs, vhs tapes, stuffed animals, books, once had toys.. I'm like you. Pokemon always represented pleasant nostalgia and youthful escape since I had such a childhood obsession with it. I should probably part with some of it.. lol.

Edit with some stuff I see glancing around my room I might get rid of..

A handpainted pikachu ceramic piggybank

A small backpack in the shape of a plump, purple gengar (one of the straps needs to be resewn, but it looks like a normal stuffed animal on my shelf)

Multiple stuffed animals of various size including small/medium sized Meowth and charmander as well as GIGANTIC charizard plush and huge pikachu plush.

Box full of a couple hundred Pokemon cards

many Pokemon themed books, including a nice three hardback book set of "where is Waldo" type collages of Pokemon on each page.. really nice to look at, I enjoy these too much lol

I'm sure there's a lot more in my closet.

I've got so much pokemon shit. Cards, DVDs, vhs tapes, stuffed animals, books, once had toys.. I'm like you. Pokemon always represented pleasant nostalgia and youthful escape since I had such a childhood obsession with it. I should probably part with some of it.. lol.

Edit with some stuff I see glancing around my room I might get rid of..

A handpainted pikachu ceramic piggybank

A small backpack in the shape of a plump, purple gengar (one of the straps needs to be resewn, but it looks like a normal stuffed animal on my shelf)

Multiple stuffed animals of various size including small/medium sized Meowth and charmander as well as GIGANTIC charizard plush and huge pikachu plush.

Box full of a couple hundred Pokemon cards

many Pokemon themed books, including a nice three hardback book set of "where is Waldo" type collages of Pokemon on each page.. really nice to look at, I enjoy these too much lol

I'm sure there's a lot more in my closet.

id be down to take a look at the cards! and im not interested in buying it but im curious as to the size compared to a person on the charizard plush hahahaa