Slo Burn- Amusing the Amazing RP (John Garcia of Kyuss, Unida, Vista Chino)

cover.jpeg

Came across this, looks like it came out today. Awesome EP from John Garcia, who was the lead member of Kyuss as well as a slew of other projects. Out on Delicious Vinyl:

http://store.deliciousvinyl.com/products/slo-burn-amusing-the-amazing-limited-edition-reissue

A little cheaper here even:

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-207150-slo-burn-amusing-the-amazing-limited-edtion-10-vinyl.aspx

Delicious Vinyl is proud to reissue Slo Burn's Chris Goss-produced lone 1996 full-length album, Amusing The Amazing, on limited edition 10 inch vinyl as it was originally presented. If the project is reminiscent of Kyuss that would have everything to do with the discernible vocals of former singer John Garcia who was fresh of the band's break-up and is heard here in fine form throughout this four track outing. Or just maybe it's the fact that Goss was also behind the boards for most ofKyuss' legendary releases. 

Whether it's as the driving force behind Masters of Reality, his contributions to Queens of the Stone Age or as the 'inventor' of desert rock, Chris Goss has made an undeniable mark on the world of rock music. Slo Burn's Amusing The Amazing is yet another important chapter in Goss' rich rock and roll story - available once again to the welcoming ears of fans around the world.

"I can’t make any claim at all to inventing desert rock, or stoner rock, or whatever you want to call it. I make rock 'n' roll records, and hopefully try to make the listener feel like I did when I heard my favorite music.” – Chris Goss

Slo Burn Amusing The Amazing Track Listing:

1.  The Prizefighter
2.  Muezli
3.  Pilot The Dune
4.  July