• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all -

I haven't been as active on the boards recently. Sorry about that.

I have my ThunderbeardRecords.com emails forwarded to my personal e-mail. I saw that a few of you had e-mailed me from this thread, but hadn't received anything. In some cases, it appears that the forwarding wasn't working. In other cases, the e-mails were labeled as spam?

It makes me feel good to know that none of you have thrown the "scam" or "shady" terms out yet. I am obviously not looking to bank on items that haven't been shipped out, especially when I'm selling records for $5. 

Thoughtsky - I swear Germany's postal service hates me at this point. I don't understand why nothing I send you gets to you! PM me your paypal address and I will get you refunded. I have a feeling that in 2016 you are going to get 3 record mailers delivered to your door and you're going to laugh. 

Anyone else that hasn't received their order overseas, hit me with a PM on here and I will get back to you ASAP with refunds as well as reshipped packages. Worst case scenario you will get free records in a few weeks. 

I love this community, and I hate that a few orders got lost/never arrived. My reputation is at stake, so I want you all to have a means of reaching me that is sure-fire. 

I work this evening, but will respond to PMs from the 4 of you that have posted in here when I get home this evening. It appears niblips, extrafox, dansar, and thoughtsky are the ones without records.

• 2 weeks later...