PO: Alex G - DSU (Orchid Tapes)

and therein lies the problem. this expectation of "customer service" from a couple of guys putting out records themselves as a side thing and not a big business who can devote their time and energy to fixing people's small problems. it bums me out so much seeing how people hold small labels like this to the same standards as amazon or best buy.

like, seriously, you can't see the difference?

lol

• 4 weeks later...

I got a first, may be willing to trade once I see what they look like.

May hold out on listening for now. May see him in a few weeks too, every time he's playing a show I go to I end up leaving early for some reason haha. just the nature of local college park house shows, there's always so much going on

I got a first, may be willing to trade once I see what they look like.

May hold out on listening for now. May see him in a few weeks too, every time he's playing a show I go to I end up leaving early for some reason haha. just the nature of local college park house shows, there's always so much going on

you should go eat some hay by the bay. something tells me, you just may!

• 3 weeks later...

^ What city are you seeing them in?

I'm hitting the new orleans date on the 25th, which I believe is the fourth night or so. If I have enough money I'll pick you one up. Or if you decide im trustworthy and I cant afford it you could send me the money before the show to grab you one and if they're not available I would send it back. Id like to help you cause I know that feel of wanting a tour exclusive very much; but I sold some stuff in order to buy one of everything at the merch table and I'm scared I still wont have enough to do so. Feel free to pm me if you wanna try to plan something though.

^ What city are you seeing them in?

I'm hitting the new orleans date on the 25th, which I believe is the fourth night or so. If I have enough money I'll pick you one up. Or if you decide im trustworthy and I cant afford it you could send me the money before the show to grab you one and if they're not available I would send it back. Id like to help you cause I know that feel of wanting a tour exclusive very much; but I sold some stuff in order to buy one of everything at the merch table and I'm scared I still wont have enough to do so. Feel free to pm me if you wanna try to plan something though.

Frederick

my tour date is in august 8th to see em, if anyone is goin before, lemme know i can send u money thru pp if u need

I'm tempted to try to help you too but I'm scared if I try to buy 3+ copies of a record that's limited to 100 they'll think i'm trying to flip and deny me or feel disdain towards me lol

• 2 weeks later...

I love the purple. My favorite songs on the album all "feel" like that exact hue of purple to me. oi slept on the presses hoping to get a red on tour but now I regret it since they may sell out before I see them and I'm in love with that purple.

You and EGsynergy man, always sleeping on the POs

I do it outta poverty though haha I literally was only able to jump on boring ecstasy because it started preorders the week of my bday and I just spent this weeks food money on deathconsciousness haha

One day I'm gonna have an income and its gonna be preorder first ask questions later. Ill be living the dream I tell ya