Bonnie Prince Billy "On Raglan Road" 7 inch Ltd. 500

Has anyone got any info on this at all? I've seen it posted on Luna's FB & IG, and it says it's limited to 500, but I cannot find any info anywhere else. I gotta get my hands on one of these so any help would be most certainly appreciated guys. 

https://instagram.com/p/34GqWEu8UU/?taken-by=lunamusic

There's a listing on Drag City's site under BPB's page, but no way to order it there. He does in-store-only and tour-only stuff from time-to-time, so I'm sure this is like that. I'll pop into Newbury Comics tomorrow and Tuesday and hope for the best.

Oh, and: obligatory "if anybody gets two, I'd pay for one" post.

Called Luna as well and had one shipped, though I was told it was their last copy. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem! Glad you managed to score one. I was honestly surprised when I searched for a thread with any info about it that I didn't run across a Bonnie "Prince" Billy/Will Oldham catch all of one kind or another. Bringing home anything with his voice on it is the ONLY time my wife doesn't roll her eyes at me for buying more vinyl lol

There's a listing on Drag City's site under BPB's page, but no way to order it there. He does in-store-only and tour-only stuff from time-to-time, so I'm sure this is like that. I'll pop into Newbury Comics tomorrow and Tuesday and hope for the best.

Oh, and: obligatory "if anybody gets two, I'd pay for one" post.

That's the only place I saw any info as well but no link for ordering which confused me. Luckily it was only around $9 at Luna and with shipping only went up to $13. Best of luck scoring one.

Just got mine from the post. Very simple, plain white sleeve with handwritten information and hand numbered. Came with an email address to claim digital files of the two tracks after you present them with your copy's individual number. Love the way they have it written... "Be timely, as circumstances change and that email address may not always have a human being on it's recieving end..." Lol