PO: After The Burial: Dig Deep

Today was the launch day of After The Burial's Dig Deep.  They listed about 6 different places to pre-order on their social media page.  None of them included vinyl, but the clue I had that something is on the horizon, is on https://killermerch.com 's front page.  There is a banner for Dig Deep bundles, and on said banner, is a sweet green w/black splatter record.  I emailed them & asked if they'll be up to pre-order eventually here, I'll update if I hear anything or when any other info pops up.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

ATB.png

Edit: 

Direct links -

Transparent green w/black splatter from Killer Merch:

Yellow w/green splatter from Merch Now:

Each copy limited to 250.  Prices for me came to $27 shipped from Killer Merch, and $24.72 from Merch Now, both standard mail.

I didn't see it in any pics until today (already pre-ordered the CD) and was about to email Sumerian to ask if it was even happening.

Thanks a lot for the heads up! I missed getting WW on vinyl but I won't miss this one. I've grown to love WW but the sound quality is frustrating to say the least. That's the only reason I didn't get it on vinyl. 

I missed getting WW on vinyl but I won't miss this one.

Oddly, I ordered Wolves Within from soundcheckhollywood.com, and it never showed up...  Idk what gives.  I ended up buying the CD to tide me over until the vinyl showed up, and I totally forgot about it.  When I remembered, many months later, I went back & checked my statements & it didn't look like I was charged, so.  But anyways, idk if you're looking to get it or not, they're looking pretty scarce at the moment but Amazon is showing:

Back-ordered. Due in stock January 18

Hopefully this is true.  I did just find one on eBay also, and it looks like one is left.  At a reasonable price, $25.

Oddly, I ordered Wolves Within from soundcheckhollywood.com, and it never showed up... Idk what gives. I ended up buying the CD to tide me over until the vinyl showed up, and I totally forgot about it. When I remembered, many months later, I went back & checked my statements & it didn't look like I was charged, so. But anyways, idk if you're looking to get it or not, they're looking pretty scarce at the moment but Amazon is showing:

Back-ordered. Due in stock January 18

Hopefully this is true. I did just find one on eBay also, and it looks like one is left. At a reasonable price, $25.

Dang that's lame that yours never showed up. Thanks a lot for prompting me to dig harder for a copy. I had looked before I posted but I didn't look hard enough. There was 1 left (supposedly) on amazon prime for $25 on white. Supposed to be here Wednesday!

My bank account hates me for getting back into vinyl. Ugh. How was I supposed to pass up a couple copies of TesseracT One on red?!

My bank account hates me for getting back into vinyl. Ugh. How was I supposed to pass up a couple copies of TesseracT One on red?!

Been in this same boat before...and seem to be in it more often than not.  

But, at the end of the day, I know a loooooot of people whose bank accounts hate them for various reasons.  At least I/we have something to show for it.  That has some sort of resale value no less, if worse ever came to worse.  

Been in this same boat before...and seem to be in it more often than not.  

But, at the end of the day, I know a loooooot of people whose bank accounts hate them for various reasons.  At least I/we have something to show for it.  That has some sort of resale value no less, if worse ever came to worse.  

Very true. One of my other obsessions is mixing e-liquid for electronic cigarettes. All of that money is literally going up in smoke. 

I'd love a copy of Wolves Within on vinyl but doesn't really seem to be any around

http://www.amazon.com/Wolves-Within-White-Vinyl-Burial/dp/B00ID8HA1I

It said "1 left, more on the way" when I bought mine on Monday. It is supposed to be here today. I'll let you know if it shows up.