What is the favorite record in your collection??

Guest conoley
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska

Favorite punk album: Hot Water Music - No Division 1st press on purple

Good call on The Boss record

Thanks - it wasn't until I heard that album that I said, "Oh, that's why they call him The Boss." I guess he's touring this year, so I'll have to go see it.

John Denver and the Muppets Christmas album...... kinda silly but I can remember my Mom spinning it the whole month of December every year when I was a kid. This record gets played 1-2 times a day up until Christmas, my kids love it....and they don't even know who or what the muppets are.

YES! same tradition in my family. we'd spin that record soooo many times. A few xmas' ago I found it on CD for $5, I got one for myself and sent one to my sister for old times sake. such a good record.

John Denver and the Muppets Christmas album...... kinda silly but I can remember my Mom spinning it the whole month of December every year when I was a kid. This record gets played 1-2 times a day up until Christmas, my kids love it....and they don't even know who or what the muppets are.

YES! same tradition in my family. we'd spin that record soooo many times. A few xmas' ago I found it on CD for $5, I got one for myself and sent one to my sister for old times sake. such a good record.

Nice!! I just picked up another copy in excellent condition to retire my worn copy, looking foward to the day after Thanksgiving when I can give it a proper listen.

Guest scriptedrain

Diarrhea swirl vinyl? Good lord haha... I know I'm going to regret this, but can you post a picture of this? My curiousity, as usual, has got the best of me.

- Jeff

Diarrhea swirl vinyl? Good lord haha... I know I'm going to regret this, but can you post a picture of this? My curiousity, as usual, has got the best of me.

- Jeff

for sure.

[image]

sorry that I watermarked it, but im the only collector I know that has a copy , with most of the copies going to friends / the band. also, people have stole my pics before for ebay..

Guest scriptedrain

Oh, no problem on the watermarking. I just wanted to see what the color looked like. Not as bad as I thought it'd be, especially since it's mostly black. That's awesome that you own such a rare copy though.

- Jeff