PO: BEST COAST - THE ONLY PLACE

My local store had the LP+7" earlier today. The LP definitely comes with a digital download inside.

FYI, the 7" is in a plain white paper sleeve and is separate from the sealed LP. A sticker on the 7" paper sleeve indicates that it is "limited" to 3,000 copies.

Cool, thanks for the info. It's gotten mixed reviews, so I'll probably end up listening to it a few more times before I decide if I want to actually own the album.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only there was a way to find mp3s of albums on the Internet.

If you're referring to illegal downloading, I'd rather pay for my music. Thanks for the tip though!

you really feel like it's illegal downloading after you pay for the record?

anyway, every record comes with a download code, deluxe or not.

If only there was a way to find mp3s of albums on the Internet.

If you're referring to illegal downloading, I'd rather pay for my music. Thanks for the tip though!

im all for supporting the artist and all, but this mentality has always driven me crazy.

speaking of best coast... does anyone know where to find one of these?

http://www.discogs.com/Best-Coast-Live-At-East-West-Studios-2011/release/3426389

ebay. i think they are selling for less than 50 bucks. i tried bidding on one a couple days ago but i had a low feedback score so the seller had a limit on it

speaking of best coast... does anyone know where to find one of these?

http://www.discogs.com/Best-Coast-Live-At-East-West-Studios-2011/release/3426389

ebay. i think they are selling for less than 50 bucks. i tried bidding on one a couple days ago but i had a low feedback score so the seller had a limit on it

just checked popsike. One went for $40, the rest have been between 64-96, with the last one going for about 80.

you really feel like it's illegal downloading after you pay for the record?

anyway, every record comes with a download code, deluxe or not.

I just never download music because I always just rip it from the CD or use the code. Maybe I'm just a sucker for having the physical copy? I guess if you paid for the record and it doesn't come with a code then downloading it would be alright

well, they never said it would come with a 7". it's obviously a ploy to get everyone to buy the record several times. first the preorders pop up, everyone buys one to get the deluxe or some exclusive merch or (god help us, support the band (gasp!)), then we find out the day of release (too late to cancel) that if you buy it at a record store you get a free 7", and that's the only way to get it. THEN there's an exclusive white version that's only available at urban outfitters.

classic mexican summer.