Pre-order - Bomb the Music Industry! / O Pioneers

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I didn't think till after I ordered, was I supposed to put my shirt size in the comments section? Is their a way of requesting a size now?

either i will or steph will email all of the orders with shirt sizes. No biggie. thanks.

not to mention he likes beer. you dont want virgil to have to drink cheap beer do you? i sure as hell don't. hes not gonna want to offer test press contests if hes hung over from schlitz.

flood, you know me so well. I have yet to meet a beer I don't like, but I love most of the Belgium beers (chimay, duvel, leffe, and even the New Belgium versions (Abbey, Tripel). Joey drank all my Guiness when we packed up Ben Weasel records. Zach drank PBR which we still have plenty of!

Tried Blue Moon or Hoegarden? They're Belguim Whites and absolutely awesome. BTW, great record cover. Good ol' 70s/80s nutritional films!

Shit I didn't think till after I ordered, was I supposed to put my shirt size in the comments section? Is their a way of requesting a size now?

either i will or steph will email all of the orders with shirt sizes. No biggie. thanks.

Awesome thanks a lot, that was such a quick response too.

we sold all 25 in less than one day! Good work team. And from what I can tell most of the orders were placed by boarders!

thanks again Matt and Aaron, you guys are the best.

and to answer a previous question, if you ordered one of the sets of all 4, you get a special cover and a t-shirt. I will email everyone soon to get everyone's sizes. Thanks.