Captured Tracks Thread

The Wonderful World of Mac DeMarco 7″ Club Vol. 1

Every 6-8 weeks you will receive two 7″s in the mail featuring live, rehearsal or “other” recordings my Mr. DeMarco with or without “The Boys.”

There will also be more special components along with each batch of 7″s, a mixtape? A print? A Mac DeMarco Lighter? A Badge?

At the culmination of the series, you get a 12″ boxed set that holds all the 7″s in a compartment along with all the other components

$100...not shipped 

127 USA shipped! 

Pretty sure it's gonna be 10 of em, so a total of 5 shipments over the span of 7.5 - 10 months

Yea the fine print says total of 10 seven 7"s granted some are "eps" and out takes I can't justify 10 7"s for 13 bucks a pop...

Maybe if it were Craft Spells, or Wild Nothing those two are my favorites off the label

Guest deleted

The Snow are a supergroup featuring Beach Fossils' Dustin Payseur, Wild Nothing's Jack Tatum, and Holograms' Andreas Lagerström. They've got a 7" coming out via Captured Tracks on Record Store Day (April 19): "Memory Loss" b/w "Joy of Life".

The Snow was just the guy from Beach fossils sending music to Jack then to the Holograms guy, they never recorded together, and seems doubtful they ever will again…..per Jack's FB….sadly

Hope I can snag a 7" on RSD only thing I want really….

Was told they would have this available online the day after RSD but still a good idea to try and support the record store

• 2 weeks later...

Hell Yes! Craft Spells are WAY underrated!

I've been waiting for a new album to come out.  Idle Labor is probably my favorite Captured Tracks release to date.

My favorite CT band for sure

On a different note Diiv will be touring probably testing out new tunes etc. Def gonna check them out when they roll through San Diego

From their FB page

"Psyched to have the awesome chris cohen supporting us on our west coast tour. Here's a list of those dates as well as a few other shows we are playing in the coming months. 

4/4 -- Brooklyn, NY -- Glasslands Gallery

4/26 -- Mecca, CA -- Moon Block Party Desert Daze Fest

4/28 -- San Diego, CA -- The Casbah

4/29 -- Los Angeles, CA -- Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock

4/30 -- Santa Cruz, CA -- Catalyst Atrium

5/1 -- San Francisco, CA -- Great American Music Hall

6/7 -- Washington, D.C. -- Echostage

7/19 -- Chicago, IL -- Pitchfork Music Festival

4/4 with Nothing, LOFTS

4/28 - 5/1 with Chris Cohen

6/7 with Phoenix "