Yeah I watch it. Here's my two cents on the remaining houseguests:
- Andy: Cannot stand him. I'm glad the Zingbot told him he was a floater, since he hasn't done anything this season showing he may have a spine hidden in there. He's just been throwing fake alliances everywhere.
- Amanda: I liked her at first, when she stood up to Aaryn in the first few weeks and tried talking to her about her racist remarks. However, she has turned into a psycho bitch, bullying everyone and carrying McCray's balls around in her purse. She needs to go, she drives me nuts.
- McCray: No game. He's just Amanda's puppy dog. He's super gross, too... I'm ashamed to live in Minnesota when I see him on TV.
- Elissa: I kinda like her. She's the better sister for sure.. Rachel always made me want to kill someone Big move last week putting up McCray and making the other houseguests realize that they aren't invincible. She has been super mean to Amanda regarding the 1-piece bathing suit, but overall right now she's the most respectable HG with Judd. I'm rooting for her.
- Spencer: Misogynistic jerk, plus he has no game at all.
- Gina Marie: She's growing on me, but I still can't get past how mean she was to Candice. I'm glad she's taking action and going after McCranda but I definitely don't want her to make it to the end. Plus, she's kinda psycho too.. the whole Nick thing? OMG.
- Judd: I kinda like him, he's growing on me. He hasn't been a total jerk to anyone yet. I still prefer Elissa though. If they make the final two, he'd win over her however.
As far as the Aaryn interview went, Julie Chen handled it like a champ. I wish the crowd hadn't been allowed to laugh and boo though, it was a bit painful to watch. She definitely did deserve it, but I was embarrassed for her and I don't like that
I liked how the season started with the guy alliance getting destroyed. I don't understand why Amanda was so set on getting Howard out... dude had never won anything. I wish Candice would've stayed longer.