PO: Yob - The Great Cessation

Available through Southern Lord or the bandcamp page. 

http://yobsl.bandcamp.com/releases

http://southernlord.com/releases/view/the-great-cessation

I'm a new Yob fan, so I'm stoked for this. I recently bought the reissue of Catharsis as well. 

Edit: This isn't a new album FYI (they're going to be releasing a new album soon, I believe), just a re-release. 

Yeah i started one a few months back in the everything else section. It was topped recently. Ill track it down and top it again.

I just realised I already commented in that thread, haha. Cool though, i'll go check more of it out now.

Listening to The Great Cessation right now and it still totally blows me away

Love me some Yob. Hell, I love Last Rites Records. Glad to see that guy on here since I'm sloth on orders and usually buy it off him well after the fact anyway. Don't ever shy away from posting doom jamz on here. We don't always post back but i'm sure i'm not the only one checking these threads out and making purchases. I know only just recently I found out about EasyRider's (now Riding Easy?) Monolord diehard release. Can't wait for that. Wish I could have joined in on that Salem's Pot run today. /enddrunkramble.