The Etsy Thread

Post a pic. My dog chewed up mine. I might buy one in the summer because I will have forgotten in 6 months.

14246594812_8f5c6619c3_m.jpg

All my hats look like that. You can fold the brim up so it's not slouchy and it'll basically be a fishermans cap. I just stitched a triforce on this one though so it looks different now. Usually I just do solid colors and maybe stripes. It takes me about 3 hours to get it done so I could do it in any color or design. My friend always has me doing crazy designs for his hats. I did a pentagram on the very top once. It looked pretty cool. Basically the better description I get, the happier the person usually is.

Let me think on it

haha alright! as said, everything can be made custom.

All my hats look like that. You can fold the brim up so it's not slouchy and it'll basically be a fishermans cap. I just stitched a triforce on this one though so it looks different now. Usually I just do solid colors and maybe stripes. It takes me about 3 hours to get it done so I could do it in any color or design. My friend always has me doing crazy designs for his hats. I did a pentagram on the very top once. It looked pretty cool. Basically the better description I get, the happier the person usually is.

that looks pretty cool! id also be down for one... when its cold and i need to buy a hat its too late anyway, haha.

I'm not good at advertising my stuff, but if anyone wants a hat just message me and we can discuss color/s. I sell for $20 with whatever shipping is for where you are at. I'm in the US. Also, I'm into trades if you've got a record that's around $20 that you want to let go of.

Message me and we can discuss. I don't really make money off these so I'm not needing business to survive. I just like knitting and I think it's cool when people wear my stuff.

I'd like to see what you can do with a Detroit lions theme (colors and logo). $20 isn't bad.

Do you sketch something first?

Yeah I see if I can design something with graph paper and if it's too detailed I can hand stitch a design with thread onto a patch and then stitch the patch on the hat. But a lot of the times a graph chart can be found on the internet and I believe I found one. I'll message you back later. I've got to head to my friends house but I'm thinking just a simple gray hat with the logo would be cool. Maybe a pompom if you're adventurous. I find that most people hate stripes because it's too loud. It's really whatever you're comfortable with.

duuuuude i love this and it is right up my alley. we're still getting chilly evenings so i'm still wearing my knit hats. i'm unimaginitive and idk what colors or design i'd want.

duuuuude i love this and it is right up my alley. we're still getting chilly evenings so i'm still wearing my knit hats. i'm unimaginitive and idk what colors or design i'd want.

I'm just about to finish up a purple one. I'm probably going to put some floral buttons on the side. Sometimes it's best if it's a simple solid color. That way you can match stuff with it and just have a little button for flair?

That looks friggin adorable and I want one next fall haha.

Just an update incase anyone was interested

I'm going to wait till fall before I sell/trade anything. Let me build my stock up and I'll post when it's up. It might be easier for people to see a finished product rather than me design something they might not even like.

See everyone in a few months.

heres a little more shameless (almost-)self-advertising for my girlfriends store :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeauGrandMonde

theres now a VC exclusive coupon code for 10% off! just use "WELOVEVINYL2014" on checkout.

she also put up a couple more us states, here are two examples:

il_570xN.606736787_9stv.jpg

il_570xN.609113214_eyyu.jpg

as said, she also does custom pictures.

my personal favorite is france though haha

il_570xN.605157741_ofp1.jpg

and a small world map

il_570xN.606611486_13mz.jpg

also, how about some africa?

il_570xN.605058736_je6p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the thread about the Blink 182 screen prints, that were on Etsy, and thought I'd see if anyone else was an Etsy shopper/shop owner.

My girlfriend and I co-run a shop which you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Heartificial?ref=si_shop

We do t-shirts, cross stitch and some spray paint art.

I added a discount code too. So if you'd like anything you can use "VINYL" to save 10%.

Hey! Jut picked up that front bottoms cross stitch for my anniversary next month. Great work!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll throw my stuff in this thread. I'm just starting so I don't have the best photo yet. It's basically wood art with stenciled words/designs. Great for Last Names which is popular right now. Anyway if you or anyone you know is interested send them my way. Thanks!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195802223/wooden-wall-art-stenciled-with-word-or

Hoooooly shit if I had $275 to blow you would have my monies. Those are awesome.

Thank you. I really appreciate that. The pricing is experimental. I put $400 dollars into the molds alone, the resin for each one is pretty expensive and about 12 hours of work goes into each piece.

That said, I could definitely work something out if you're interested, especially a custom one.

I finished the store:

https://www.etsy.com/your/listings

• 1 month later...