Halp with an old receiver

But seriously, probably with regular speaker wire. That receiver was probably made to work with a set of speakers that originally came with it which had some proprietary connection on them. But from a technical standpoint it looks like you have left and right channels that operate from 4-16 ohms so they should work with any speakers. Red (top) is positive and black (bottom) is negative. Only use A, B, or C to test and don't try to run all three at once.

If you have a shitty set of secondary speakers to test it on I would just try to stick the speaker wire in there. If not, test at extremely low volumes first.

I am by no means an expert, but a 30 second google search says that this particular model is not very popular due to its design. apparently, if a capacitor fails, it has the potential to fry your speakers.

Ahh even worse news!!!

Anyone wanna add more bad opinions or why not just pour some sugar in my gas tank while you're at it

You bought a tube amp without checking to see of there are tubes?

You bought an amp without looking into it at all?

I mean. Come on man.

The dreaded impulse purchase, a salesman's dream.

I'm not trying to be insulting and hindsight is flawless but hopefully this is an education for you.

If the Pioneer doesn't work $23 doesn't sound like too bad a loss, if it does you can use it or clean it up and sell it on but you'll need a lot more than $23 for half decent tube amp.

Paid $23, that price didn't include condescending internet comments

Here's the thing, it's seems that every day some dummy buys some old piece of shit gear and comes on this board after and asks "Derp?" when a tiny amount of research on this magical site called "Google" would save them time, money, and aggravation.  So yeah, you're going to get shitty comments if you do something stupid without any attempt on your part to prevent it.