PO: Jawbox-Novelty

Awesome. I always though this record needed a remix, since it sounds kind of dull. "Dreamless", one of my favorite Jawbox songs doesn't sound quite as good here and in that compilation. Will be picking this up even already owning an original in great condition. 
I've been digging Dischord a lot in the last 5 years. They just have an outstanding number of quality and highly influential releases. Also, they don't press records on shitty splatter vinyl so that's a plus ;)

J Robbins could record 40 minutes of himself clearing his throat and tuning his guitar and I'd buy every pressing of it.

I do hope Dischord gets the rights to the S/T record because I bought mine in 1998 and have thoroughly worn it out. I'm pretty sure the band bought the rights back along with FYOSS so no reason it couldn't happen, I guess.

J Robbins could record 40 minutes of himself clearing his throat and tuning his guitar and I'd buy every pressing of it.

I do hope Dischord gets the rights to the S/T record because I bought mine in 1998 and have thoroughly worn it out. I'm pretty sure the band bought the rights back along with FYOSS so no reason it couldn't happen, I guess.

I actually emailed Dischord about that with an order question, and they said that there's no plans yet but "never say never".  I'm guessing when the band has time for it, it'll get done eventually - would love to have that record on wax.