Tame Impala Live Versions RSD14

This album was just ok for me. The strengths were song arrangements slightly different variations and decent sound quality. The negatives were the girls screaming their tits off before certain songs and occasional voice cracks. They don't claim it to be a polished record by any means, just read the insert for that and Kevin tells you himself about how shit it is. 

Essential to any Tame Impala collector? Yes!

Pay 50$+ for it? Hell no, not worth it. 

I disagree, it's great! I've been listening to it non stop. After seeing them live and hearing this I am stoked! I do agree that you should not pay 50 bucks for it. Listen to it here. Decide for yourself.

http://youtu.be/IWj3qbs2QFw

For 18$ which I paid for at RSD yeah it's great, but for someone buying on eBay for 80$-90$ not so great, for 80$ you could get their whole discography haha. I've also heard more interesting arrangements by them :X 

Same deal as last year's RSD release it seems, cool that this will be available for anyone who missed out (although I must say I love the green vinyl of the RSD pressing). 

I'm really hoping they get an album out before you move to the USA so I can give you money to buy the record from Australia for me :) (Seems Modular only does color records for Australia at a good price) Then ship from LA to SD! Haha

Haha, Kevin would have to have something ready to announce and release in a few months for that to happen. Things can be sweet living in Australia though, I saw them a few times in tiny rooms when they were still just a 3 piece and the last time they toured I was given the option to add a signed Lonerism LP to my ticket order for an additional $20. I switched out the regular jacket from the deluxe edition for the signed one and sold the spare record for around the same price. 

2C928199-8AF2-4C75-B28E-EBBBC36E6F20_zps

so my green copy's a-side is cut off-centre and sounds distorted. ive read about that problem on discogs multiple times already and have been trying to get a hold off Modular through [email protected]... anybody got another idea how to get in contact with them to try and replace my copy?

i got a second green one for my brother on rsd and his is exactly the same (same shop, so probably same batch of records).

• 3 weeks later...