Two copies, one bumped corner, which would you keep or trade/sell?

I definitely don't care, but I keep reading over this thread title and am surprised nobody has said what (seems to me to be) the obvious answer. 

Keep the non-dinged one purely so that you don't have to risk it getting dinged again in shipping. Sell the one with the ding, and if it gets further dinged you can handle it but its not that bad since it already had a ding anyway, whereas if you send the perfect one and it gets dinged you just have two dinged records. If you aren't going to have to ship it, then it doesn't matter, weigh keeping the perfect one vs getting a few more bucks out of selling it vs the dinged one. 

I may be getting obsessive here, but I ended up with two copies of College - Northern Council RSD vinyl. 

One is near perfect, the other has a pretty badly bumped corner. I'm definitely keeping one copy for good. Which copy do I keep and why? Am I being way to anal about this?

From now on I'm gonna upvote you every time I see your posts :D

This signature)

I'm kinda debating this myself. Not that seriously, however, as I don't really care about having multiple copies... 

But I have two copies of a Bonobo album and two Amon Tobin albums (Ninja Tune really sucks at shipping). The Amon Tobin sleeves are actually really damaged (huge holes along all edges). So I asked for new sleeves, and Ninja Tune just sent new sealed records. Which was cool... but honestly, I just wanted the sleeves. 

IF I ever decide to get rid of them, I'd either sell the damaged ones for dirt cheap (possibly even for free, since I got the extra copies free myself anyway), or I'd trade in the good ones to my local record shop.