Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remakes!

How was X and Y? I didn't have a chance to play them yet because I don't have a 3DS. I bought a DSi specifically for Black and White but I'm not sure if I want to pay for a 3DS just for X and Y.

Trust me when I tell you this. It is worth it. The gameplay is some of the best in the series. Probably the best since Hoenn, no joke. 

I'd expect a remake of FireRed and LeafGreen after they remake maybe White and Black. It's gonna be a while lol. X and Y are very good Pokemon games. They were actually the first ones that I have completed the pokedex in so I recommend getting it

FireRed and LeafGreen are remakes though. They've reached the end of the line as far as GBA games go, Emerald remake would be cool. Maybe a Crystal remake too? YELLOW remake!?!??!

I may play x or y. and to the guy saying there isn't a 3ds emulator: vizzed.com has one, and it has a bunch of games for it which you can play in your browser. that's how I play my pokemon/other games of that nature.

and Idk its easy for me to bash a game that hasn't even come out because I don't even have a 3ds so I wont even get it. I don't expect there to be anything necessarily wrong with the game, im just all for the nostalgia factor pokemon gives me

EDIT: maybe there isn't an emulator for it. I looked it up and I got confused, apparently you can play roms on your 3ds. my mistake. im sure there will be one sooner or later though.

I did a bit of reading up on it when X and Y were released, because I would have gone that way myself. Nintendo has it on lockdown and it sounded like it was going to be a while.

I may just sound really tired at this point but how cool would it be if they made a pokemon game where you start in kanto, then go to johto, then hoenn, and then sinnoh, etc and you had to like play through all of the regions. they'd have to make it so you could get to like level 500 but it would be sweet.

I may just sound really tired at this point but how cool would it be if they made a pokemon game where you start in kanto, then go to johto, then hoenn, and then sinnoh, etc and you had to like play through all of the regions. they'd have to make it so you could get to like level 500 but it would be sweet.

MMORPG

FireRed and LeafGreen are remakes though. They've reached the end of the line as far as GBA games go, Emerald remake would be cool. Maybe a Crystal remake too? YELLOW remake!?!??!

I mean this for wayyyyyy down the line when they decide if they are going to remake something they might as well start from the beginning

I've been thinking this should be a Wii U game since it has the power to host such a large world and no loading screens would be pretty cool. Sort of like an open world type like Fallout (not like apocalyptic but the whole open world)

am stoked on this,

also, i hate when people saw new pokemon dont look as good when in first we had two different pokemon that were just literally spheres.

for most people its not that the new designs are bad, its that they are so set on the old that anything that disturbs their nostalgia is seen as a threat

am stoked on this,

also, i hate when people saw new pokemon dont look as good when in first we had two different pokemon that were just literally spheres.

for most people its not that the new designs are bad, its that they are so set on the old that anything that disturbs their nostalgia is seen as a threat

677Espurr.png

vs 

Suicune_by_Dragon_Minded.png

Weird, I was just Googling to see about the possibility of this happening like two days ago...I can't wait. I am really not a fan of X/Y and the new graphics so I'm not sure if I will even like it though.

I like Pokemon, but damn; they whore the shit out of themselves. Right from the get-go, they release two copies of the same game. (I bought Red after beating Blue because I thought it was a different game. Then I bought Yellow because I thought it was a different game.)

Then for actual "new" games, they generally don't even try to be innovative. And they top it off by re-releasing these games ever few years. 

That said... I really want to play Ruby/Sapphire. I skipped out on that "generation" because I was at a point in my life where I thought I was too cool for Pokemon. But my brother had one of them on GBA, and I recall spending a bit of time with the game and enjoying it. 

I played Platinum and it was OK. So I actually haven't touched and of the later releases (excluding the silver/gold remake which I thought was AWESOME even though I still own Gold on the GBC). I really don't want a 3DS though. 

I mean this for wayyyyyy down the line when they decide if they are going to remake something they might as well start from the beginning

I've been thinking this should be a Wii U game since it has the power to host such a large world and no loading screens would be pretty cool. Sort of like an open world type like Fallout (not like apocalyptic but the whole open world)

They did, they remade Red and Blue haha. Im just messin with ya but I would really like to see an updated remake of Red/Blue, and I would absolutely love to see something done with Crystal/Emerald.

keldeo_thumb.jpg

vs 

250px-059Arcanine.png

Keldeo fits it's theme perfectly, meant to represent the youngest and newest members of the legendary musketeers, formerly three musketeers prior to the character he is based off of joining.

His appearance is youthful with a sense of nobility.

but not as noble as arcanine, that guy is graceful as fuck.