Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits repress tri-colored vinyl

Got mine today.  I thought the jacket was a gatefold at first b/c it seems really heavy/thick (I said heavy and thick) for a Fat release.  The clear portion on my copy is really grainy.  Looks awesome.  Sounds killer.  Had never listened to this album before, actually never listened to this album before.  Totally rules.  Another VC victory for me.  So glad I picked this up.

Got a chance to spin this today, actually did a side by side comparison with my 2x LP. The most noticeable difference is that this is a much quieter mix, I had to turn the volume down almost half when I put the 2x LP on it was that much louder. The 2x LP has much better mids as well, which makes the guitar work sound a little more prominent to my ears. It sounds more like the new LP was sourced from digital, even though they both probably were, it's easier to tell on the new LP.

To be honest they both sound really good, but there is definitely a noticeable difference.

I don't have the original to compare, but I popped this on and I get what yanquiuxo is saying. It definitely is a quiet LP (I guess to compress everything onto one LP.) I doesn't sound bad, but it is an album with a lot going on and it has a balanced sound. The guitars do sound a little flat because of this.

Not to compare this to Mofi, but I feel like my Mofi LP's are quiet and low as well in order to compress everything as well and to also balance. Only difference I feel like you hear every nuance with their LPs as opposed to this. Still a good LP overall and I'm stoked to finally own it.