Wanted: MTB - Planet of Ice 1st Press

ive decided [albeit late in the game] that id like to try and collect minus the bear vinyl. im missing most of the 1st press of Planet of Ice [minus clear w-magenta] and Highly Refined Pirates on black. if anyone would be interested in trading or selling any of these please get in touch. thank you, that is all.

The prices that dude on eBay has them at are not too bad...if it comes to that go for it!

I have it on my watched list, but chances are there might be some other VC people watching and it might lead to a bidding war ;)

I believe the used music store up the street has a clear with magenta. I'll try and stop there after work tomorrow and pick it up. (Hopefully someone still needs it)

Assuming the OP doesn't want it and the packaging is in (near) perfect shape, I'd take it. Hell, I may pick up the Tour Edition when I get a chance - but hands down the Magenta one is the most beautiful out of all of them.