PO: Ryan Adams - Gimme Something Good 7"

While its possible he did a super limited edition single for "his site", I'm guessing one of the 2 is probably wrong.

I'd bet it's just a mixup. Pax Am said something on FB along the lines of "our allotment is soldout, check your independent record store for availability", or some shit like that.

I'm sure they would have made some mention if it were a unique pressing exclusive to their website.

so this new track is actually really good! Thank GOD his acoustic singer-songwriter stuff may be on hold! This is much more a "Classic Rock" feel. That may sound bad, but he pulls it off! kinda excited, wasn't before as I lost touch with RA after the Cardinals

Where'd you peep this new track?

More copies up at Firebrand Pax Am.

Thanks SO MUCH for the heads up :)

Even though I have an SRC order in, I ordered a second just in case it really has an alternate b-side.

That has been common practice, in the past, for many import 7-inches. It would not surprise me if Ryan made two versions of the single.

The only weird thing is that I wanted to add a second copy to the box, given how high the shipping was. But, the website would not let me order a second copy in the same package. <_<

Ryan tweeted links confirming this is the first release in a series of 7"s

I dislike singles boxes with a passion but since this is Ryan Adams who happens to be one of the few artists out there that I must own every single thing of, I wish he just packaged all of these future 7"s into a boxset and call it a day. That way I wouldn't have to deal with the whole online fiasco every time he drops another 7".