Sams Town repress? (Still pic disc, no one get excited)

I'm at hastings right now and they have a copy of sams town picture disc but the vinyl itself that's pressed on is red. Anyone know about this? You can only see the red around the edges but still, it's obviously been changed. So I'm just curious if anyone knows anything? I'll upload a picture. I actually think the red border makes it look nicer.

http://twitter.com/Rene_Armendariz/status/474647803411857410/photo/1

I guess it's kinda cool if it is a misprint. I'd prefer that only because then it would just annoy me that they pressed another batch of these on red vinyl, rather than doing a better, non pic disc version.

One day, it'll come... Hopefully.

Either way, picked it up. As my favorite band, I can never get enough killers.

So they must've pressed another batch. I really do like the red, parts of me just kinda wish they'd press a regular pressing. Shoot, I'd probably be happy even if they released it with an actual sleeve instead of the clear plastic sleeves. I hate those! (As does everyone else)

cool, ill check my record store soon. I like a few songs off this lp so it might be worth it. 

It would? (Honest question, not sarcasm) It really does seem like it's red vinyl underneath the image. I posted another picture of the side. I honestly don't know how they're made so you're probably right. Either way, the little bit of red makes it look a lot nicer for some reason.

http://twitter.com/Rene_Armendariz/status/474697516265402369/photo/1

• 2 weeks later...