Pioneer Andrew Jones Speakers on sale - $65 @ Amazon

I'm genuinely curious though, have you heard these speakers Walnut or do you own a pair?  I'm wondering what makes you say they are "fucking good speakers."

I mean, if you must purchase a pair of speakers, and you must stay in the budget of $65 these are surely going to be the best you can get.  But that doesn't mean they are fucking good.

I'm genuinely curious though, have you heard these speakers Walnut or do you own a pair?  I'm wondering what makes you say they are "fucking good speakers."

I mean, if you must purchase a pair of speakers, and you must stay in the budget of $65 these are surely going to be the best you can get.  But that doesn't mean they are fucking good.

As in, for the $130 RRP, these are damn good speakers.

For $65? Hell yeah they're fucking good speakers.

At this price, they're pretty much an essential buy for a TT newbie.

And yeah, I own them. I paid $100 for them, and I would pay that for them again. Read the reviews.

EDIT: Never in my life did I think I would have defend the use of the term "fucking good". Jeez.

EDIT: Never in my life did I think I would have defend the use of the term "fucking good". Jeez.

Also these are recommended in the Noobie guide that's pinned at the top of this forum. I'm probably gonna jump the gun in a bit on this. Could use some nice speakers especially being on a budget. And I can't complain with getting 50% off brand new speakers in 2 days. 

Also these are recommended in the Noobie guide that's pinned at the top of this forum. I'm probably gonna jump the gun in a bit on this. Could use some nice speakers especially being on a budget. And I can't complain with getting 50% off brand new speakers in 2 days.

"Jump the gun" means to move before it's appropriate. Like a runner jumping forward before the starting gun. I think you mean pull the trigger, right?

These speakers are a good choice for a budget or starting setup.

I have these as surround sounds for my entertainment center. Sounds pretty great while watching a blu ray but not a lot of bass in them. I bought a separate pair of Focals for my turntable though. But yeah at $65? VERY good price. Looks like the price is back up to $129. Still not a bad price for the pair.

I have these as surround sounds for my entertainment center. Sounds pretty great while watching a blu ray but not a lot of bass in them. I bought a separate pair of Focals for my turntable though. But yeah at $65? VERY good price. Looks like the price is back up to $129. Still not a bad price for the pair.

shit price is back up? damn i didn't get them in time then