Update about Norma Jean,Sparta,Weasel,Queers,OWTH

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I write this at 5am on Friday morning right before I embark on a trip to South Dakota to celebrate the 100th birthday of my wife's grandma. I wanted to give everyone a really quick update about stuff for next week.

On Tuesday, we will be receiving 150 boxes of vinyl which will include the remaining colors of the Norma Jean box set, the remaining colors of Sparta, the recent pressings from recess for Screeching Weasel, Queers, and Off With Their Heads. I have a crew of friends coming over that night and it is our aim to get as many orders packaged that night to be sent out on Wednesday morning. It should be a pretty gnarly day and night and with luck, by Thursday, all of these packages will be sent out and the nightmare that has been Norma Jean and Sparta will be over.

On Monday, I will be posting restocks from most of our distributors. Many of the things you have been waiting for us to restock will be restocked.

And if you are interested in hearing our latest band, Jr. Juggernaut, we just sent out a yousendit link for the first 200 people to download the entire album. If you dig Husker Du, Replacements, Two Cow Garage, and Armchair Martian, this might be a record that you should check out.

I hope everyone has a kickass weekend. Wish us luck on our drive to Martin, South Dakota, with our 2 year old in tow.