Sleeping Bag - Deep Sleep (Joyful Noise)

Unoriginal/stupid band names are a massive pet peeve of mine. I'm a VIP member and a fan of a lot of Joyful Noise's releases but I have to say that this band name is really stupid.. I've always thought that pointing at random objects in your room and naming your band after them is a terrible way to come up with a name. If you're going to have a band that's around for a few years, do yourself a favor and spend 20 minutes coming up with a name that shows a tiny spark of creativity.

Unoriginal/stupid band names are a massive pet peeve of mine. I'm a VIP member and a fan of a lot of Joyful Noise's releases but I have to say that this band name is really stupid.. I've always thought that pointing at random objects in your room and naming your band after them is a terrible way to come up with a name. If you're going to have a band that's around for a few years, do yourself a favor and spend 20 minutes coming up with a name that shows a tiny spark of creativity.

The band members are all cousins and their grandmother was dying of cancer when they were in their early teens.

She held on just long enough to knit them all personalized sleeping bags before she died.

... actually I just made that up, but if it was true, you'd probably feel like the world's biggest asshole for awhile.

The creativity of their names probably matches the blandness of the derivative indie crap they release.

The band members are all cousins and their grandmother was dying of cancer when they were in their early teens.

She held on just long enough to knit them all personalized sleeping bags before she died.

... actually I just made that up, but if it was true, you'd probably feel like the world's biggest asshole for awhile.

Haha good one. I actually did fall for that while reading it. If that were true though, We'd Have Preferred Beanies would have been a way better album title.