Drop Dead: Itchy & Scratchy Collection

Holy shit what a rip off. I got three Simpsons tees from hot topic for the price of one of these.

Drop Dead used to be somewhat cheaper, but now the prices skyrocketed. I used to have a ton of their stuff that I bought on Black Friday a couple years back, but now I can't bear to pay that much.

And Walnut, do you live close to any of their stores? If so, are the clothes any cheaper in store?

And Walnut, do you live close to any of their stores? If so, are the clothes any cheaper in store?

I don't, but I'm pretty sure their in-store prices are the same (i.e. super pricey).

When their sales happen, they usually reduce by 50-70%, so keep an eye out for those. I bought a sweet denim jacket (rrp £70) for £15 recently, so definitely check that out when it next happens.

Drop Dead was a crappy t-shirt line for years and then they got a bunch of semi-famous people to wear their stuff virtually every second of their lives and it became a high-end streetwear brand over night.

This collection is still really sick though, been debating some of it for a while....

Wish they had a North American supplier.