Alkaline Trio Discography Tour (Chicago, LA, NYC)

This fall we'll be performing all EIGHT studio albums over FOUR nights in THREE cities - just for YOU!

Pre-sale tix for LA, Chicago + Brooklyn go on sale TODAY at 12PM (local time) right here ->http://alkalinetrio.ducatking.com/

General on sale this THURS 6/19 at 12PM (local time).

*Albums will be paired by band and not in chronological order.

So STOKED

Thats awesome but Really frustrating about the albums, I absolutely love the first two albums and the comp, and i enjoy from here to infirmary but I never got into the albums that came after that so I would be so disappointed if I bought tickets to a show and had to sit through albums I don't like

I just want to see years 1999/2000 Alkaline Trio.  Saw them about three times over those two years, so this will always be the peak of the band to me.  

First two albums, plus I lied My Face Off (or, the S/T comp thing)  - this is pretty much all you need.

Not saying I don't like some of there more recent stuff (This Addiction and Agony and Irony have some great songs), and Infirmary is really good, but this band created like 90% of it's greatest songs by 2000.  

From a sales point of view, it makes perfect sense to not announce which albums are which nights. I don't think This Addiction & My Shame is True would sell even remotely as good as other shows.

From Here To Infirmary & Good Mourning would be awesome to see though. (if they were doing chronological)

Honest question: Are there any Alk3 fans that want to see the last 3 albums played front to back?

honest answer: no:D

woah, i forgot that "My Shame Is True" even existed. you're totally right, thanks for the edit haha. and while we're at it, if Damnesia counts as an album, then the last 4.