FS: Mondo Soundtracks - Clear Oblivion, 2xGhiblis, Halloween Splatter, TFTC + more

rooks

Hi. Would you be willing to ship to the UK? If so how much would that cost?

In my experience it's usually roughly $20 for a single LP and $25 for a double or more to the UK. Give or take a few dollars either way depending on where in the US it's coming from. Hope that helps to set a bit of a benchmark!

Help this guy out. Such a great guy!

You are too kind KD!

In my experience it's usually roughly $20 for a single LP and $25 for a double or more to the UK. Give or take a few dollars either way depending on where in the US it's coming from. Hope that helps to set a bit of a benchmark!

Thanks for that info Chris! I honestly had no idea as I've never shipped abroad before.

I want them all, simply not in a spot to buy even one! >_<

They're so prettyyyy :P

They are the stuff my dreams are made of. I know you must be having a tough time getting rid of them. I might be able to grab one next week, my wife is stuck on "save money for the baby" mode.

I gazed at the Blue Beyond for a good 10 minutes before semi-reluctantly packing it away.

I'm saving up to a buy a watch I have no right buying, so, I'm hoping I can fund most of it with this sale and then gaze upon it at least half as lovingly as I did my variants :)