PO: The Murder City Devils - The White Ghost Has Blood on Its Hands Again 12"

I know I asked this a few weeks back but it is anybody looking to get rid of their splatter I would gladly take it off your hands for a fair price. Anybody go to night 2 at GAMH in SF? That was so great godamn....Anybody notice how healthy and fit Spencer looks? I did lament the lack of Leslie however but the fill in guy was going off. I had so much fun.

I find it even weirder that Leslie only plays keys on one track on this record...

It's been just about a year since Nate or Leslie played in the live band. Saw them at the Fonda in L.A. last November and they weren't there.. checked the rest of the dates on instagram later that fall/winter and didn't see either of them in any pictures. I'm sure family/career were more important than getting together to do 8-10 shows a year and they probably weren't expecting to still be doing it when they called it quits back in 2001.

• 3 weeks later...

I got my shipping notice back on the 2nd, but haven't seen an update on activity since then. I decided to shoot an email out, and got this:

We are still waiting for FedEx to track down the full pallet of records that they have lost, so we can ship them out. We printed out the shipping labels because fedex had called to confirm they would be delivered, but now they are lost, so we are waiting.

Very sorry, we are keeping updates on our site, facebook, twitter.

Bummer. I ordered the green/white split. Did anyone else receive that color, or did they lose all of them?

I got my shipping notice back on the 2nd, but haven't seen an update on activity since then. I decided to shoot an email out, and got this:

Bummer. I ordered the green/white split. Did anyone else receive that color, or did they lose all of them?

They got their first shipment of them (first half) on this past tour and shipped all of them out while on tour. They were notified by FedEx of their second shipment arriving at said destination in Seattle, but nothing ever actually arrived....essentially, FedEx lost an entire pallet of records and neither FedEx or MCD's crew has any clue where they are or where they went....as of the last update they made via Instagram, they're trying to figure the whole thing out still.