PO: PUNCH - They Don't Have To Believe

Guest deleted

Punch_Record_zps8184274d.jpgPunch_PressingInfo_zpse07d63e4.jpg

10598262_926053037406118_1350489178_a.jp

10632007_694869007256376_798498471_a.jpg

I'm a bit confused too. The first record photo, which is not my photo, looks to be the Gold/Blue variant listed on the purchase page. According to the pressing info page, I can see how some of us would consider this variant to be the Transparent Gold with Opaque Light Blue. The second photo, also not mine, is what I consider to be the Transparent Coke Bottle Green variant but according to the pressing page this could be the White/Blue Mix even though I don't see any white at all. Since Deathwish changed over to the drop down links to purchase records instead of first come, first serve a few years ago, it has always been my assumption that the first variant listed with the (1 per customer) has been the most limited. Maybe for this record this wasn't the case. Hopefully someone from Deathwish could chime and help explain this.

Pressing info up:

328 - Transparent Gold w/ Opaque Light Blue

738 - White/Blue Mix

3311 - Transparent Yellow

So I guess what was a white/blue mix originally, is now coke bottle. I dont understand the confusion, Obviously these aren't the colors they ended up using. The most limited is the coke bottle green as it states, and the gold/blue mix on is opaque which is NOT CLEAR for those who don't understand. The two photos that the guy posted, are of the gold/blue mix, and the second photo is of the green coke bottle. You cant buy a white/blue mix or a transparent gold opaque light blue vinyl from deathwish. I know they posted that, but if you look the only options are

-Coke bottle green

-Gold Blue Mix

-Transparent yellow

So why the confusion when you guys receive a coke bottle color?

So you are saying that DW limited a /738 variant to one per customer? They have never done that with any variant in the 700 range. Based on the fact that there are discrepancies between two variants listed for sale and what's displayed in the pressing info, I think there is clearly some room for confusion.

• 3 weeks later...