PO: Superdrag "Headtrip in Every Key" and "Jokers W/ Tracers" double LPs

• 4 weeks later...

So out of the people who received their copies...has anyone noticed any issues with the overall sound quality of Head Trip? Mine sounds like total dog crud. Did i get a bad copy? Is it the clear vinyl not pressed well? I swear mine sounds distorted and and horrible like a bad quality MP3. Been spinning vinyl all night and not noticing the same issue with other records. Haven't given Jokers a fair shot yet, but i expect that to sound poor being cassette sourced. 

So out of the people who received their copies...has anyone noticed any issues with the overall sound quality of Head Trip? Mine sounds like total dog crud. Did i get a bad copy? Is it the clear vinyl not pressed well? I swear mine sounds distorted and and horrible like a bad quality MP3. Been spinning vinyl all night and not noticing the same issue with other records. Haven't given Jokers a fair shot yet, but i expect that to sound poor being cassette sourced. 

I haven't gotten mine yet, but the Jokers stuff on their Soundcloud is a lot clearer than the cassette copy that used to go around.  There's a recent article about the album's production that says Jokers is sourced from "on-the-spot DAT mixes."

I haven't sat down with headphones yet but what I've listened to sounded fine.

Are you cleaning your records? Even new vinyl needs cleaned. Only issue you may not have thought of.

You got a bad copy. Mine is sonically brilliant.