PSA - Epos Epic 2s back in stock at Music Direct for $400

I have a pro-ject debut carbon and a marantz pm 6004. For a small room, would these be a nice addition? I don't have high quality speakers yet and have been waiting for the right ones.

How small a room?

These might be too big, just speaking from personal experience. my old apartment when I got them, was way too small for them.Only when I moved to a new apartment did I really appreciate them and see what they are capable of.

I have a pro-ject debut carbon and a marantz pm 6004. For a small room, would these be a nice addition? I don't have high quality speakers yet and have been waiting for the right ones.

I'm on the exact same boat and I just saved enough money to buy some new speakers, now I'm between these or the Wharfedale 10.1's (I can save quite a bit with the demo pair from Music Direct)

Also, I'm an idiot and know nothing about cables or whatever, what are blue jean cables?

What kind of stands do you guys have these on? I bought them during the last sale and only set them up for a few weeks because they were too big for my apartment. I've got room for them now and need stands!

I use these, only cause I have a kid and the taller stands make me a little nervous. They work pretty damn good.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ISOL8R130?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=recording&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=CLC1x6iFyr8CFZRj7AodqnoAlA

I have the BJC Ten White, but the 12 is likely just as good.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I just want to be sure before I order, if I were to order these right now what exactly should I add to my cart? Would I just have to add one at say 10 feet or so and split it? Or should I add two at say 5 feet (one for each speaker)?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I just want to be sure before I order, if I were to order these right now what exactly should I add to my cart? Would I just have to add one at say 10 feet or so and split it? Or should I add two at say 5 feet (one for each speaker)?

It all depends on what you want and if you want them terminated or not. You'd probably be better off ordering 2 separate cables in whatever length you need, but again that's totally up to you.

When I ordered I got unterminated, BJC 10 white and also ordered their Premium Banana Plugs.  I think I ordered 11 feet of that, and split it in half.  Thinking back on it I definitely should have ordered more like 20 feet just so I have the extra length, but it worked out just fine.  If you're unsure I'd say go with terminated, and you'll need to order 2 separate cables.  It's pricey but worth it.

Yeah that's one thing I didn't foresee, just like an extra 2 feet on either side would have helped, but I'm ok with what I've got.  I can always order more length and start from scratch again, and don't need to reorder the banana plugs.  Or just try to sell them if I ever do that.