It was supposed to be released on vinyl but then Birdtapes flew the coupe 

coop* unless tyler used that label money and bought himself a sick whip

Also not sure if anyone here fucks with Pill Friends, but I just got the test pressings today for Blessed Suffering and they sound awesome

hoping they do julia brown stuff instead

i have no clue what's going on there. i think sam realized that TS did "better" for him and that's why more effort is going towards that

Routine cwhit post unsubtly showcasing the fact that he knew something before other people, despite "hating" it.

:)

except not really. i mean they've been playing live shows for a while, even playing new songs at those live shows, and then consistently denying not doing new stuff? people should know not to believe a word sam says at this point, heh.

also i think the 7" he did as julia brown with the revamped version of library is excellent. and i'd like some of the teen suicide stuff more if it didn't "sound" the way it does. not to mention i'm friends with a few of the other members. there's zero hate towards the band as a whole

TS stuff specifically, kinda. I can't even tell when Sam is being serious or not on twitter, so I don't follow them too closely outside of what gets posted on here or /mu/.

Also not sure if anyone here fucks with Pill Friends, but I just got the test pressings today for Blessed Suffering and they sound awesome

I dig pill friends, I have a few of their tapes. Also wait what, Blessed Suffering is getting pressed? and it's on your label? I'm totally out of the loop.

hook it up with a test press, it'd be my first.

I dig pill friends, I have a few of their tapes. Also wait what, Blessed Suffering is getting pressed? and it's on your label? I'm totally out of the loop.

hook it up with a test press, it'd be my first.

I'm probably going to do a giveaway type deal for tests, but yo dude add me and Dakota on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/KornIsStillTheBestBandEver, yeah haven't seen you posting much, and here's a mockup for variants: 

150 black / 350 coke/black starburst 

10881599_326346557565536_721206322777927

i have no clue what's going on there. i think sam realized that TS did "better" for him and that's why more effort is going towards that

except not really. i mean they've been playing live shows for a while, even playing new songs at those live shows, and then consistently denying not doing new stuff? people should know not to believe a word sam says at this point, heh.

also i think the 7" he did as julia brown with the revamped version of library is excellent. and i'd like some of the teen suicide stuff more if it didn't "sound" the way it does. not to mention i'm friends with a few of the other members. there's zero hate towards the band as a whole

Yeah I definitely think the Teen Suicide name is more reconizable.

The thing that threw me for a loop was the way Strawberries was recorded not that it's bad, but after the Libary 7" you'd think they'd abandon that sound and stick with the cleaner sound on Library! 

I just think the whole Lo-Fi messiness is part of the Teen Suicide Julia Brown aesthetic and production style!

http://orchidtapes.com/post/107455129669/foxesinfiction-i-was-just-cleaning-up-my-room

Looks like OT will start having outer sleeves for records judging by the pic. I'm tempted to pick up another copy of this, but there isn't an option to specify color and I'd get the green.

I picked up a copy at a live show and it came in an outer sleeve with that sticker.

Yeah I definitely think the Teen Suicide name is more reconizable.

The thing that threw me for a loop was the way Strawberries was recorded not that it's bad, but after the Libary 7" you'd think they'd abandon that sound and stick with the cleaner sound on Library!

I just think the whole Lo-Fi messiness is part of the Teen Suicide Julia Brown aesthetic and production style!

If JB had actually been the main priority, it likely would have progressed more that way, I assume.

Hey you guys should check out this new fox academy album: https://foxacademy.bandcamp.com/

Also, I just finished my college applications which means I'm going to focus more of my album! The working title is  "Motion Sickness" as it stands and should be out around March-July.

Is this on a physical format somewhere?