Lol @ Dan getting ripped on for calling a label out for throwing an LP loose in a mailer.

Can you please provide your Record Label Police Badge out before flame baiting here?

I don't know what's more pathetic. Trying to school/teach a label how to operate or continuing to buy and bitch about how shitty a job Warren is doing. 

No one has complained of theirs being actually jacked up. So what if Orchid Tapes is new to releasing records. How about instead of having made a scene, he could have messaged Warren and recommended that all of the sleeve/jacket/record be placed in a plastic sleeve. All Warren was trying to do was make sure the jackets didn't suffer any spine damage. He previously asked what the best process was in doing so and he got a ton of replies. He probably missed the part about keeping the record outside of the jacket BUT in a clear plastic sleeve during the transit. 

NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO BUY THESE RECORDS GET OFF YOUR GODDAMN HIGH HORSE WITH YOUR ONLINE-BOARD-HERD-ATTENTION SEEKING MOB SYNDROME.

FAN BOY OUT

It's Britney Bitch....

And you know damn well that if any other label threw an LP loose in a mailer, they would get called out publicly in the thread, and proceed to get crucified by the members here. Why should Orchid Tapes get different treatment?

I'm sure they will learn from this, and stop packing records like that. All will be well in the end...

I don't know what's more pathetic. Trying to school/teach a label how to operate or continuing to buy and bitch about how shitty a job Warren is doing.

Did you not see my second post? How the hell am I trying to teach him how to operate? I don't run a fucking label. But I'm sure he will learn how to ship LP's better in the future because of comments like these. If no one says anything, nothing changes. Who gives a shit if it's over a PM or a public board. No one was being malicious about it, and I'm sure he's enough of an adult to take constructive criticism. I honestly don't see how talking about better ways to pack a record = "trying to school a label on how to operate".

it's the fact that you felt the need to bring it back up so you could be included. I've seen you post in other threads, and I can tell you really struggle with self entitlement issues, you stale fuck. Did posting about us in the VC small talk thread get you off, brah?

sorry you were picked last in gym

it's the fact that you felt the need to bring it back up so you could be included. I've seen you post in other threads, and I can tell you really struggle with self entitlement issues, you stale fuck. Did posting about us in the VC small talk thread get you off, brah?

sorry you were picked last in gym

It was my first time viewing the thread since those posts had been made.

I was able to get the Boy Crush/Starry Cat split sadly I came too late for anything else

Also art update: I'm depressed and lazy and going though a breakup, sorry it's taking 90 years and my mediocre art is being hyped up

That's so artsy :) Let the break up happen man. Waste no time being with anyone who doesn't want to be with you.