you're right, it looks like it took about a month for it to sell out; however, it was during the week of the album stream that it sold out. so its very possible that the majority of those copies were scooped up by already existing fans of the band and label. which is cool and that's how the world works, but it also shut out a lot of others who were willing to buy it at the time.

well it seems like a lot of people are actually holding onto their copies. I checked right now and its only sold once on Discogs (someone has a copy for sale 150 lmfao) so that's 2 people who bought "extras" to flip and have not seen any sold on eBay.  I have a buddy in Las Vegas who adores the album art/sleeve texture but isn't too fond of the album itself I told him someone here might want it, he scoffed haha. (I checked to see if he'd sell it to you synergy! lol)

I mean we'll do more if these end up selling quickly, but yes it was a fiscal thing, as are many decisions we've gotta make when it comes to pressing larger amount of records. 2015 is just gearing up really and we've gotta take things slow / small in a lot of places.

Thanks so much to everyone that's been grabbing copies of these though (and for the feedback), it's amazing to see this kind of enthusiasm over our releases and we'll hopefully be able to do runs of some other sold out things sometime soon. New-new things coming soon too.

x

either way, i'm glad it was repressed and i spent $50 in their webstore tonight. i just figured i would give some customer feedback while they were reading.

same, now that I think about it 2 tapes and a record totaled 10$ shipping haha

Oh Warren.... ;) Do you do a little combined shippin? ;) ;) I really don't mind if some tapes are jam packed and smashed into the album art haha

Also, anyone ever get their tape/hear back from that Robert Loveless guy we talked about a while back?

I recently talked to him and since they all sold out I am going to be putting that album out on my label, I will ask about you guys to him and see if he still has copies, my guess is once they were made he was gonna send them to you. 

10" is my new favorite i think, I just got the Radiator Hospital Mall of America 10" and its sweet.

Yeah it's gonna be a first for us so I'm excited. I really like the idea that the artwork appears that much larger on a 10" than a single, I know Brian and Emily are planning something really intense for it too =]

10" is my new favorite i think, I just got the Radiator Hospital Mall of America 10" and its sweet.

Hahahaha, what do you mean by this?  10" is your preferred record size, or you just prefer them to 7"s?

Anyways, I don't keep up with this thread a whole lot, but is there a repress planned for DSU anytime soon?  That album grew on me a lot, and it would be nice to grab it and Heaven at the same time.

Hahahaha, what do you mean by this?  10" is your preferred record size, or you just prefer them to 7"s?

Anyways, I don't keep up with this thread a whole lot, but is there a repress planned for DSU anytime soon?  That album grew on me a lot, and it would be nice to grab it and Heaven at the same time.

isn't dsu still in press?

i just prefer them right now, especially over 7"s and you can still get dsu on the 180 g from lucky number. 

I recently talked to him and since they all sold out I am going to be putting that album out on my label, I will ask about you guys to him and see if he still has copies, my guess is once they were made he was gonna send them to you. 

Thanks man. I'll be sure to pick up a copy on your label, too.

i just prefer them right now, especially over 7"s and you can still get dsu on the 180 g from lucky number. 

This ain't no Lucky Number Club.

4th pressing OT HYPE  :wub:

I accidentally ordered 3 orchid tapes thing separately, is there a way to combine them for shipping purposes? I sent you guys a message thorough the online forum.

Yeah definitely, I still have to catalog all the orders that have come in recently but once I do I'll reply to and help you figure everything out.