VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread Season 2: The Second One

sent out invites.  do you want to do the monies again?  I think we did $10 a team last year?

Draft will be the same as last year, 4 keepers, max of 1 per position, will take the first 4 rounds of the draft.  

This will be the final year of keepers like this.  For NEXT YEAR the keeper rule will follow where you draft them this year, minus 1 round.  So if you draft Dom Grady in round 11, and you want to keep him, he would be your round 10 draft pick.  We will keep the same limits on number of players to be kept, 1 per position.

we will be replacing Malone (52 Shades of Ray) but this is not open to the board on a first come basis.  He went MIA last year, so, later bruh.

I don't remember having the keepers being set at 1 per position. A few teams last year had multiples at a certain position, myself included.

it was, and no one had multiples at any position.  below was the keeper for last year.  You can keep any player again this year, 1 per position, each position taking up a round in the first four rounds.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVdRDINmP2FUFOH4HCjAjS-JNr1VvhvGMVu4jfpsrtY/edit?usp=sharing

GREATER THAN COLLECTIVE TEAMS

1st - Anustart Back2Back (lemongoat)

2nd - herp a derp (mike t / ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

3rd - The Vinegar Strokes  (Mean 3arl)

4th - Burninators  (seangj)

5th - 52 shades of ray  (Malonekw)

6th - Thunder Gun Express  (Will From West Philly)

7th - The Gatos  (elgato)

8th - Alabama Thunderpussy   (whoshotthefrog)

9th - Password is Taco   (Chefchino / Chino)

10th - San Diego Whale Vags   (ScottHeisel)

KEEPER RULES:

who is on your roster shouldnt matter if you want to keep anyone or not.  if you decide you dont want to keep players you just get first dibs at whoever else is available.  its really simple, actually.   We only keep a max of 3 players, each player kept is assigned the first three rounds.

keep 1 player

1st rd pick lost

draft rd 2

draft rd 3

keep 2 players

1st rd pick lost

2nd rd pick lost

draft rd 3

keep 3 players

1st r pick lost

2nd rd pick lost

3rd rd pick lost

that way if you only want to keep 1 or 2 players, you still get chances of getting great players from the draft pool where someone else might be keeping players and thus losing the chance to pick in that round.

YOU CAN ONLY KEEP ONE PLAYER PER POSITION.  Once all teams have submitted their keepers I will share the google doc with the breakdown of the draft of who will pick when.  If everyone keeps 3 players below will be how the draft will role in a snake style

DRAFT ORDER

1st - San Diego Whale Vags

2nd - Password is Taco

3rd - Alabama Thunderpussy

4th - The Gatos

5th - Thunder Gun Express

6th - 52 Shades of Ray

7th - Burninators

8th - The Vinegar Strokes

9th - Herp A Derp

LAST - ANUSTART Back2Back

Yep!  we can open up how many keepers for the next season since they'll be based on the round drafted.

undrafted players can be kept next year and will be assigned a mid/late round pick.  I dont remember how many rounds this yahoo draft is, i'll figure that out when I get home