PO: Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (/250, red wax)

Unrelated, but I got my Acidrap in today and the box was all squished from one corner.

Open it and creases on both left corners and the bottom right.

Vinyl is fine, surprisingly, but looks like something was on top of this record while being shipped. Not mad, just a little disappointed with how dumb USPS is with boxes that have huge "FRAGILE" warnings on them.

ANYWAY, I'll probably get over it, but on the good side, the vinyl is damn heavy. For some reason, I think it's over 180g. It's thick.

And after listening to 1/4 of this record, I'm loving it. I guess now that I have it, I appreciate it a lot more.

Chance is weird with his raps and random "na na-na na na na" stuff, but it's awesome.

Unrelated, but I got my Acidrap in today and the box was all squished from one corner.

Open it and creases on both left corners and the bottom right.

Vinyl is fine, surprisingly, but looks like something was on top of this record while being shipped. Not mad, just a little disappointed with how dumb USPS is with boxes that have huge "FRAGILE" warnings on them.

ANYWAY, I'll probably get over it, but on the good side, the vinyl is damn heavy. For some reason, I think it's over 180g. It's thick.

And after listening to 1/4 of this record, I'm loving it. I guess now that I have it, I appreciate it a lot more.

Chance is weird with his raps and random "na na-na na na na" stuff, but it's awesome.

Yeah their boxes aren't very strong at all and international post is not always the most careful with your package. No lie the first time I ordered from V-D I ordered 14 records and they sent them in a box, no bubble wrap or anything, and the box was actually falling apart at the seams. The postman had to hand deliver it because he was worried it would fall apart and the contents become exposed if he left it at my door.

Yeah their boxes aren't very strong at all and international post is not always the most careful with your package. No lie the first time I ordered from V-D I ordered 14 records and they sent them in a box, no bubble wrap or anything, and the box was actually falling apart at the seams. The postman had to hand deliver it because he was worried it would fall apart and the contents become exposed if he left it at my door.

That's crazy. I'm hoping the records were fine though.

And yeah, luckily it had bubble wrap around the record, but it didn't help much.

I can't really blame V-D, but they should have some thicker mailers or something.

I'm over it though. Kinda bent the corners back to place, but still plenty of creases.

I'm just glad the vinyl is fine.

Kinda nervous on Bastard being delivered in the same condition.

Hoping it isn't.

I'm fully expecting an intense seam-split on mine. I think everything I've ordered from them has come with one. Not their fault but still...

Yeah, that sucks.

I love the inner sleeves they give, btw. They're also pretty thick compared to other white inner sleeves I get from other known companies.

I was worried about people saying their mailers suck so after I ordered this and Acid Rap I sent an email to their support people and asked for it to be packaged extra thick and got this response:

"please don’t worry, we packed your parcel extra safe and shipped through DHL, which is very stressless and fast.:

So hopefully that means it won't show up fucked. 

I was worried about people saying their mailers suck so after I ordered this and Acid Rap I sent an email to their support people and asked for it to be packaged extra thick and got this response:

"please don’t worry, we packed your parcel extra safe and shipped through DHL, which is very stressless and fast.:

So hopefully that means it won't show up fucked. 

Yeah... Thats how mine came it was still fucked up. They actually will send you a new record if it is messed up no questions asked which is nice. I actually just recieved an order of Danger Mouse's Grey album and the new Jamie xx single in the mail from them and it was perfect, but I can't say the same for the others I have bought.

Yeah, received mine today too.

It sounds great to me!

But again: bent corners and even a split on the top.

This is probably the last thing I'm ordering from them. GREAT vinyl, but man, that's the second one all messed up.

I'll still probably order bootlegs from them just cause they are so much cheaper than resellers

Got mine yesterday in Canada. Only one dinged corner. It sounds better than any dl for this album I have ever been able to find. The red isn't as cheesy as I thought it would be either, it has some nice smoke in it when it's held up to the light.

It almost looks like lollipop red.

Pink against the light. It's awesome.

It's a Vinyl-Digital miracle guys! I got my black copy today and no seam split whatsoever! Besides a couple creases at the bottom of the jacket it came in really good condition.

Maybe it's because I haven't ordered in a while, but did they get new/better mailers? The one I received today was like what Amazon uses. The fold-out type with the flaps that hold it in place.