PO: Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (/250, red wax)

i ended up getting yeezus and nostalgia, ultra as well and it cost me €9.90 to ship 3 records, which isnt too bad i guess.

got this. looks like acid rap in pink is back in stock as well. picked up bastard, acid rap, channel orange, yeezus and graduation. thanks for the heads up!

Let me know how your Yeezus is. That is the only record I have ever had a problem with Vinyl Collective bootlegs. My first copy was missing Bound 2 so they sent me a new copy. That copy had a skip in the middle of Bound 2 that just loops Charlie Wilson. Then they sent a replacement for that that had the same issue. I just said screw it after that. Not sure if it was a bad batch or what but I'm curious to see if they fixed it or anyone else has the same issue.

Let me know how your Yeezus is. That is the only record I have ever had a problem with Vinyl Collective bootlegs. My first copy was missing Bound 2 so they sent me a new copy. That copy had a skip in the middle of Bound 2 that just loops Charlie Wilson. Then they sent a replacement for that that had the same issue. I just said screw it after that. Not sure if it was a bad batch or what but I'm curious to see if they fixed it or anyone else has the same issue.

i have a v-d yeezus and it plays perfect, no problems. sad to hear you have had problems!

hyped for this bastard now. following this all my v-d bootlegs are: graduation, yeezus, channel orange, liveloveasap & nostalgia ultra and no problems with any of them

i have a v-d yeezus and it plays perfect, no problems. sad to hear you have had problems!

hyped for this bastard now. following this all my v-d bootlegs are: graduation, yeezus, channel orange, liveloveasap & nostalgia ultra and no problems with any of them

Wow that's great yours works! I will probably go ahead and order another Yeezus in the future so I can get one that plays perfectly. Then I'll have 4 copies haha.

I have all of those too as well as Acid Rap, Section.80, unreleased, MISC. and WTT and all of them are so great. I think the only thing I really dislike about any of them is how cheesy some of the labels look and how they switch the track listing like on Graduation. Idk why they make yeezus, nostalgia, and channel look like official releases with their labels and then put goofy pics on some of the others but that is a very small complain. Bastard is about to be awesome tho 

Wow that's great yours works! I will probably go ahead and order another Yeezus in the future so I can get one that plays perfectly. Then I'll have 4 copies haha.

I have all of those too as well as Acid Rap, Section.80, unreleased, MISC. and WTT and all of them are so great. I think the only thing I really dislike about any of them is how cheesy some of the labels look and how they switch the track listing like on Graduation. Idk why they make yeezus, nostalgia, and channel look like official releases with their labels and then put goofy pics on some of the others but that is a very small complain. Bastard is about to be awesome tho 

yeah whoever is in charge of design goofs up a fair bit now and then but otherwise the pressings are much better than you'd expect. need to cop section 80 sometime, but wtt and u,m can wait for me personally. 

I lol'd.

I am getting pretty hyped as well. This month needs to pass by quickly.

​yh i know, hypocritical taking into account my previous statements, right? can't wait til its spinning on my turntable! was my favourite album for so long, very nice to have it in my collection

On their site, when your putting in your shipping/billing address, there is one state spelled wrong. It happens to be the state I live in. They spelled it: Neumexiko. Wow. Will it even make it to my house?

Yes, the post office doesn't really use city, state unless absolutely necessary. The zip code will direct it to you properly. 

Ordered, was only like 30 bucks for record and international shipping to the US. Not bad, considering some recent domestic drops that ran 40 each that some VCers were very vocal about. I'm not even into bootlegs at all, but like someone else said if I regret it I'm sure I'll find a US buyer and get my money back.

R-6045575-1409666082-8291.jpeg

R-6045575-1409666083-6906.jpeg

R-6045575-1409666096-8679.jpeg

R-6045575-1409666096-9621.jpeg

R-6045575-1409666096-6326.jpeg

R-6045575-1409666096-7345.jpeg

Using Wolf era images of Tyler on the labelling?

Wait, does Session have both the DeShay and Mike G verses?