WTT: Coheed and Cambria In Keeping Secrets Tour

jason

I am looking for Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets in peach marble

I tried my darnedest last night but they sold out before I could get one. I'm looking to purchase or if you are looking to trade that's fine too.

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/jasonskater

Or if anyone is going to a future date and can snag one, that would be awesome!

Thanks

It begins: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COHEED-AND-CAMBRIA-IN-KEEPING-SECRETS-Vinyl-LP-12-NEVERENDER-TOUR-EXCLUSIVE-/281431234270?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item41869bd6de

I don't know what's worse, the dude selling tour editions at $200 or the dude selling black repress for $170. Hahahaha. For fucks sake.

it does for sure.

im going with friends, some of them don't care for vinyl.

if there are any available, ill see what i can do.

Much appreciated. 40 bucks a piece and someone mentioned only 1000 pressed for tour which equates to 40 per show? I heard someone say that. But for reference, I was in 20 minutes into GA doors and they were sold out. Also I heard one per person now. So if you have a buddy that can grab it that would be so great.

so for anyone attending any of the remaining dates, the vinyl last night were $40 and they are serious about 1 per person.

however, if there are more still available after you purchase 1 you can get to the back of the line again and wait to purchase another if they arent sold out by the time you get there.

so, if you get there early enough, you might be able to help some people out.

luckily, after the 200+ vips that were in before me, there were 2 left and i was fortunate enough to grab 1.