Post your senior prom pics!

My senior prom I was supposed to go with my best friend, who had been love with me since 8th grade. I had started to date the lady who would become my fiancee, but was going to go with her anyway because I promised I would in 8th grade. Another friend of mine had a crush on my best friend and asked her to go to the prom, and she said sure, but it was too late to get tickets. I gave them the tickets I bought and told them to have a great time, and was left 130 in the hole for tickets and with a tux that did have a prom to wear to. So....

I got Emily (the chick I was dating at the time) to put on the dress she wore to her school's prom and we wore out prom clothes to a crappy hole in the wall chinese place, then to a playground and then rented Nightmare on Elm Street and hung out at her folks house. I think I won.

I never went to prom. I went to one dance in high school and left ten minutes after I got there, I hated it that much. I vowed never to waste my time again.

prom was a waste of time and fucking money.

i didn't even get laid afterwards.

pfft!

Dude me neither! After prom was actually pretty shitty for me cause my girlfriend at the time and I got in this ridiculously stupid fight and she got all pissed off we were going to a friend of ours' house to chll and whatnot and so she slammed the door when she got out and I was like FUCK THAT and drove off, leaving her there alone. I went to someone else's house, took a couple shots of Jack and then went back to the initial house. We didn't say a single word to each other that night.