PO: Parkay Quarts - Content Nausea (Parquet Courts)

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/11/pc_worship_stre.html

You can stream the new pc worship which is very related to parquet courts

This is actually dope.  Even at 9 minutes and a bit sprawling, these songs sound much less experimental than the tracks on the PC EP.  If the EP was just slow building and had tons of squealing and feedback and no vocals, I'd actually be all about it but this EP goes a bit too far into experimental Tiny Mix Tapes noise stuff for me.

This is actually dope. Even at 9 minutes and a bit sprawling, these songs sound much less experimental than the tracks on the PC EP. If the EP was just slow building and had tons of squealing and feedback and no vocals, I'd actually be all about it but this EP goes a bit too far into experimental Tiny Mix Tapes noise stuff for me.

The last album was pretty accessible. I would like to hear some if the joined band pcpc

It's one 45 second song and then 8 instrumental tracks of droning noise and repeating loops with no melody, vocals, or conventional build.  You might like it if you're into noise or experimental music but it was pretty crappy that this was advertised as a PC EP with no mention of the drastic genre change or even the all instrumental nature of it.

First I've heard of this sounding "different". I thought it was releasing last Friday but apparently the new release date is November 27. I was planning to stream it anyway, but that's interesting to hear.