Blindside & Selfmindead (Reunion) Benefit Shows

Amazon has the MP3's. If I had picked that up in 2000, I could see it being one of those thing I played a lot. For the time, it blended that indie sound with a rock and roll vibe. I'm not sure how much I would play it now. There are a few really stellar songs from what I've heard with the samples.

Who was Tenderfoot? Never heard of them. You piqued my interest by mentioning "spun off from Dear Ephesus".

I don't really remember Tenderfoot but I feel like Louis DeFabrizio was in it who was also in The Kick and currently Gasoline Heart.  At least that's my first instinct.

I've got a Blindside DVD if anybody wants it for cheap, it's the 10 years running blind with a documentary and music videos.

I had it. I don't remember what it was? Was it a documentary or just their videos?

Referencing another related band, Zao's DVD "The Lesser Lights of Heaven" is the most incredible somewhat low-budge doc I have seen in some time. I bought a copy in like, 2006 or 07, whenever it came out. I've watched it 15+ times. It's about 2.5 to 3 hours and with the bonus features it's 4+ hours. Really good stuff. 

I had it. I don't remember what it was? Was it a documentary or just their videos?

Referencing another related band, Zao's DVD "The Lesser Lights of Heaven" is the most incredible somewhat low-budge doc I have seen in some time. I bought a copy in like, 2006 or 07, whenever it came out. I've watched it 15+ times. It's about 2.5 to 3 hours and with the bonus features it's 4+ hours. Really good stuff.

Ya it was like a fifty minute documentary with lots of bonus music videos and live performances. I havn't watched it in years.I meant to check out that Zao doc....and maybe they will make one of Tim Lambesis!