HELLA RARE RECORDS FS

chardonnaay

Really don't wanna sell these but i got a medical bill that needs to be taken care of. Probably add more later... email me offers at [email protected]

12"s

108 - A New Beat From A Dead Heart (red/gold mix )

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose (5th pressing gray vinyl)

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose(16th pressing orange vinyl)

Bane - The Note LP (orange/yellow swirl)

Blacklisted - The Beat Goes On (purple) /200

Blacklisted - Heavier Than Heaven Lonelier Than God (clear/blue)

Ceremony - Violence Violence (white)

Ceremony - Ruined Malfuntion clear (red)

Charles Bronson - Youth Attack OG

Converge - Petitioning Forever w/ 7" (gold)

Dag Nasty - Minority Of One (black)

Gehenna - The War Of The Sons Of Darkness (orange/white swirl) /100

Life Long Tragedy - Runaways (cream/red vinyl)

Pg. 99 / Waifle (test press) /150

Pulling Teeth - Martyr Immortal (red/blue splatter) /250

The Repos - s/t (black and white vinyl) /200

This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (black)

Ampere / Funeral Diner 9"

Graf Orlock - Destination Time Tomorrow (flesh vinyl) 10"

Pulling Teeth - Vicious Skin (GREY, PRE ORDER ED. /100 WITH HUGE POSTER)

7"s

Cave In - Anchor

Ceremony - Scared People (black vinyl) /400

Earth Crisis - All Out War (clear green)

Go It Alone - Vancouver Gold (gold)

Go It Alone - Seven Inch Single (clear w/ screened b-side) /100

Harms Way - Imprisoned (clear)

Hatred Surge - s/t

Iron Boots - Easy Green - Black (posi numbers #d/500)

Judas - s/t - (clear)

Sex Vid - Nests

Shark Attack - Blood In The Water (black w/ red labels)

Trash Talk - Plagues red and (yellow)

Uranus - Disaster By Design Double 7"

we also have over 300 million people in our country.

what i'm trying to say is that...socialized healthcare COULD become a reality in the US if our taxes were allocated differently. but its not gonna happen with the way things are going now. in summation...canadians who boast about their free healthcare, STFU. take half of our population and we'll talk.

what i'm trying to say is that...socialized healthcare COULD become a reality in the US if our taxes were allocated differently. but its not gonna happen with the way things are going now. in summation...canadians who boast about their free healthcare, STFU. take half of our population and we'll talk.

i really hope this is a joke. you're going to appeal to the size of your population? so you're saying that the rich should be able to get treated while the poor die off, and it's nothing but a question of surplus population? the term 'socialized healthcare' doesn't even make sense, because it implies that healthcare should belong in the realm of capitalism.

i'm not bragging about canadian healthcare- you'd understand that it's far from perfect if you knew more about it- but it's frustrating seeing how ignorant the outlook on healthcare is from someone who i assume to be an ordinary citizen.

i really hope this is a joke. you're going to appeal to the size of your population? so you're saying that the rich should be able to get treated while the poor die off, and it's nothing but a question of surplus population? the term 'socialized healthcare' doesn't even make sense, because it implies that healthcare should belong in the realm of capitalism.

i'm not bragging about canadian healthcare- you'd understand that it's far from perfect if you knew more about it- but it's frustrating seeing how ignorant the outlook on healthcare is from someone who i assume to be an ordinary citizen.

unfortunately, free health care is becoming a rarity. the Australian system has been fairly well brutalised by successive Liberal governments, the NHS in the UK has chronic funding shortages and people dying waiting for beds. its a bloody shame really, coz in my opinion, everyone deserves free health care and education. we all pay enough taxes to fund this. whether it be 20m Australians, 60m UKers or 300m USAers, our taxes should be paying for life basics. maybe, once our govts get over this pre-occupation with war, then our tax dollars might go to deserved applications. but then again, when has there ever been a time when govts aren't pre-occupied with blowing shit up?

sorry to hijack the thread....

i wasn't trying to sound like an asshole, although i could see how my post could have been construed that way. celebdeath is spot on about the way tax money should be spent. the reason i'm appealing to the size of our population is because REALISTICALLY (key word) providing healthcare for 300 million people is a lot more difficult (basically impossible) than providing for 30. our taxes should be for life necessities. everyone, everywhere should have shelter, be in good health, and be able to have food. japan has localized healthcare, but also has the highest suicide rate of ANY country. sure, they are far and away a more competitive than arguably any other country on the planet. that probably adds to it. but inadequate medical attention (for people with mental health issues) and congested hospitals are two VERY likely causes why people kill themselves, its just impossible to get help. and japan has 130 million people, not even half the amount the US has.

its not right at all. but until our taxes are spent properly, thats the way its gonna be.

sorry for the rant/sorry if i don't make sense, i'm kinda drunk