PO: Mamiffer - Statu Nascendi LP

jhulud

PO is up:

Edition of 500 copies.
Custom tri-tone LP covers, and 12 page hand-sewn LP booklet with art/design by Faith Coloccia.

Track listing:
1. Caelestis Partus
2. Enantiodromia
3. Mercy
4. Flower of the Field

On this recording: Faith Coloccia & Aaron Turner

http://sigerecords.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/pre-order-mamiffer-statu-nascendi-vinyl-lp#.VFAWxFJxm70

New song premiered:

http://www.the1stfive.com/news/mamiffer-premiere-new-song-enantiodromia-launch-new-lp-pre-orders

• 5 weeks later...

Hirror Enniffer has been on my turntable a lot these last few weeks.  New album should be showing up at just the right time.  I didn't pull the trigger on the Circle collab when it was initially announced, so that's on the way too.

How's the Barnett + Coloccia album?  I haven't seen much chatter on it.

Hey jhulud, did you ever hear from Merchtable?

I have. There's been three replies so far to which I've sent them a few pics including additional ones they asked for. As of yesterday I'm waiting for what I think will be their final response and decision.

Thankfully SIGE still had clear with haze copies so I ordered one direct from them in case I get the shaft.

I have. There's been three replies so far to which I've sent them a few pics including additional ones they asked for. As of yesterday I'm waiting for what I think will be their final response and decision.

Thankfully SIGE still had clear with haze copies so I ordered one direct from them in case I get the shaft.

Nice. I haven't heard back yet so I was curious. Good idea on the clear w/ haze, I'll go order one of those just in case. Sold out on the SIGE Merchtable page now. 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...